In Stock –
Lindby Rear Linbar Highway Bar
The original patented engine guard and highway Peg - all in one! It protects your exhaust and gives your passenger another spot to rest their feet.
- Precision bent and welded
- Made from high strength alloy steel
- Neoprene O-Rings provide strong traction
- 1" outside diameter .120 thick steel provides comfort and strength
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA
Product Note: Only fits models with 2-1/4" wide exhaust, does not fit with stock exhaust.
|Country of Origin||USA|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLST Heritage Softail 2006
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 1996-2017
- FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic 2001-2006
- FLSTI Heritage Softail 2006
- FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic 2005-2007
- FLSTSCI Softail Springer Classic 2005-2006
- FXST Softail Standard 1999-2005
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 1999-2005
- FXSTBI Softail Night Train 2001-2005
- FXSTC Softail Custom 1996-1999
- FXSTI Softail Standard 2001-2005
- FXSTS Springer Softail 1996-2005
- FXSTSB Softail Bad Boy 1996-1997
- FXSTSI Springer Softail 2001-2005
Questions & Answers
Can you customize to fit a Harley Davidson Softail FLS?
No, these will only fit the models we have listed in our fit guide.
Does this fit a Softail Deluxe 08?
Lindby's Rear Linbar Highway Bars won't fit the FLSTN due to the way the exhaust is routed on the bike. It interferes with the rear highway bars and, consequently, they cannot be fitted on that bike.
Will it fit an 05 harley deluxe with vance and hines long shots.?? These things are cool and would love to put them on my bike.
Given that Vance & Hines Long Shots for the 2005 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe FLSTN have 2-1/2" diameter heat shields, you should have no problem fitting these rear highway bars to your machine. Lindby rear highway bars for the Softail Deluxe are specifically engineered to accept aftermarket exhausts that have up to a 2-1/2" outside diameter.
I have a 2014 softail deluxe FLSTN with vance and hines shortshots HS slip on exhaust pipes will these fit my motorcycle?
No, unfortunately - these rear FLSTN highway bars won't work with the Vance & Hines Shortshots HS as those mufflers have a 2-1/2 inch diameter. These highway bars will only fits exhausts that run the same route as the OEM mufflers and have a diameter no larger than 2-1/4 inches.
Will these fit on 08 Deluxe with Reinhardt Churchill pipes?
Unfortunately, no - the exhaust you have won't fit with these guards. The Churchills use a 2-1/2" diameter heat shield, which is too large to fit through the rear highway bars in question. These guards only fit machines with an aftermarket exhaust up to 2-1/4" in diameter.
I have a 2006 Fatboy with Vance & Hines Big Shots Long, will this fit my bike?
By: Randle M.
Unfortunately, no - the exhaust you have won't fit with these guards. The Big Shots have a 2-1/2" diameter heat shield, which is too large to fit through the rear highway bars in question. These guards only fit machines with an aftermarket exhaust up to 2-1/4" in diameter.