In Stock –
Cobra Slip-On Slashdown Mufflers
The classic slash down look. The design cuts back under the bag, directing sound waves downward.
These award winning slip-ons for Harley Baggers are beloved by editors and real-world riders alike. That's because Cobra Slip-ons provide increased horsepower and torque with a deeper, more aggressive exhaust note. The 4" muffler body has proprietary technology to prevent bluing. With the louvers located further back in the muffler, super-heated gasses get a chance to cool before exiting the silencer core making Cobra Dresser mufflers virtually blue proof.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware and instructions
- Made in the USA
|Baffles Included||Yes, Removable|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Exhaust Diameter||4 in.|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR Road King 1995-2016
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2013
- FLHRCI Road King Classic 1998-2006
- FLHRI Road King 1996-2006
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2004-2007
- FLHRSI Road King Custom 2004-2006
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 1995-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1995-2005, 2007-2013
- FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic 1996-2006
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2016
- FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2006
- FLHTI Electra Glide Standard 2003-2006
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2016
- FLHX Street Glide 2006-2009, 2011-2016
- FLHXI Street Glide 2006
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2016
- FLTCU Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1995
- FLTCUI Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1996
- FLTR Road Glide 1998-2004, 2007-2009
- FLTRI Road Glide 1998-2006
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2011-2013
Questions & Answers
Are they load enough for the rider that likes to be heard?
All of Cobra's mufflers are certainly louder than the stock exhaust system. Whether or not they're loud enough for your taste, well - that's a rather subjective matter. If you were to find that they're still not loud enough for your needs, then you could add a set of Cobra True Dual headers to go along with the mufflers at some point in the future. With that combination, you'd be assured loud pipes, by anyone's standards!
Can the some baffles be removed by the rider to make them louder like some others?
Yes, Cobra's Slashdown slip-on mufflers are equipped with removable baffles. A single screw secures each one in place, so removing them is a simple affair. Of course, once you pull the baffles, the mufflers will be quite a bit loader.
Will I need to remap with these?
For most modern bikes, it's not really required. Though, you may find the bike doesn't have the same throttle response after you install the mufflers, especially if it's carbureted. The only way to find out, of course, is to install the exhaust and see how the bike runs. In the case that it runs to your satisfaction, there's usually nothing to worry about. However, if you want to get the biggest possible power gain and the best throttle response out of the new exhaust, we (and Cobra) recommend a Cobra Jet Kit or a Cobra Fi2000R fuel controller if your bike is fuel-injected. Both of those components come with easy-to-follow installation instructions and will easily get you within the required fuel delivery parameters to get the most out of your new Cobra exhaust.