In Stock –
Vance & Hines Twin Slash Oval Dual Slip-On Exhaust
The best price, the best looks, the best performance. The Twin Slash Series of Slip-on Mufflers for Harley-Davidson Touring models takes the best of Vance & Hines line-up and redefines performance, looks and price with a distinctive style and unmistakable sound that is only available from Vance & Hines.
Beautiful from any angle, Twin Slash Ovals retain the unmistakable shape pioneered by Vance & Hines and combine it with our striking twin slash end treatment. Engineered and dyno tested with an all-mechanical straight through baffle, Twin Slash Ovals look and play the part, generating solid power gains and an aggressive exhaust growl. Twin Slash Ovals also have the versatility of mellowing out with an optional quiet baffle.
- Signature twin slash end treatment
- Large 4.5" oval muffler body
- Optional quiet baffle available, sold separately
- Available in chrome finish
|Baffles Included||Yes, Removable|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Exhaust Diameter||4-1/2 in.|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR Road King 1995-2016
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2013
- FLHRCI Road King Classic 1998-2006
- FLHRI Road King 1996-2006
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2004-2007
- FLHRSI Road King Custom 2004-2006
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 1995-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1995-2005, 2007-2013
- FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic 1996-2006
- FLHTCU TC Ultra Classic Electra Glide Twin-Cooled 2015-2016
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2016
- FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2006
- FLHTCUL Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low 2015-2016
- FLHTCUL TC Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low Twin-Cooled 2015-2016
- FLHTI Electra Glide Standard 2003-2006
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2016
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low 2015-2016
- FLHX Street Glide 2006-2016
- FLHXI Street Glide 2006
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2016
- FLTCU Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1995
- FLTCUI Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1996
- FLTR Road Glide 1998-2004, 2007-2009
- FLTRI Road Glide 1998-2006
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013, 2016
- FLTRX Road Glide 2015-2016
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2010-2013
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2016
Questions & Answers
Does the bike have to be tuned after installation?
While you can probably get away with installing this exhaust by itself, to get the best possible throttle response and engine performance, it's always best to get some sort of fueling modification device. Basically, any time you change the way air gets into or out of, the motor, you'll want to adjust fueling appropriately to maximize any performance gains available from the new setup.
We have several jet kits and electronic fuel tuners available in our store to help you get the most out of your bike.
How do you remove the baffles?
The Vance & Hines baffles are easily removed via a bolt that's on the bottom side of each muffler. It takes no more than a minute each to get them out or put them in.
How to remove baffles from mufflers on a 2009 road King.
By: Al Smith
In the case of the Vance & Hines Twin Slash mufflers, it's a rather simple affair. Each V&H baffle is held in place via a single bolt on the bottom side of each muffler. It should take no more than a minute for each side.
Can you put these on freedom performance headers
So long as the Freedom Performance headers you have on your machine fit the original Harley-Davidson mufflers, then yes - these Vance & Hines mufflers will fit the Freedom Performance headers.