In Stock –
Danny Gray Airhawk Longhaul 2-Up XL Seat with Backrest Receiver
- Designed with wider seating surfaces and generous back support, this seat was made for the long haul
- Seat has two inflatable air cells
- Airhawk's Comfort Seating System is now integrated into the seat
- The result is the custom design and production capabilities of Danny Gray with Airhawk's clinician-approved Dry flotation technology
- Airhawk's patented system eliminates painful pressure points and is fully customizable to each rider's contour
- Now, riders can enjoy the same benefits they've always known of Airhawk but have it built into a revolutionary seat
- With this patent-pending design, riders can also appreciate continuous airflow through the seat, reducing heat build-up and keeping them cool and dry; no hot seat
- An integrated pump and relief valve makes it possible to adjust the air pressure while seated
|Driver Seat Width||14 in.|
|Passenger Seat Width||13.5 in.|
|Warranty||Manufacturer's Limited One Year Warranty|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR Road King 2008-2016
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2008-2013
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 2008-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 2008-2013
- FLHTCU TC Ultra Classic Electra Glide Twin-Cooled 2015-2016
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2008-2016
- FLHTCUL Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low 2015-2016
- FLHTCUL TC Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low Twin-Cooled 2015-2016
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2016
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low 2015-2016
- FLHX Street Glide 2008-2016
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2016
- FLTR Road Glide 2008-2009
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013
- FLTRX Road Glide 2015-2016
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2010-2013
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2016
Questions & Answers
Is the front of the seat narrow so it doesn't press up against your inner legs? Is the seat set back so you're not forced or pushed up forward? Is the seat have leg room for someone who is 6'2?
The nose of this seat is narrower to provide a firm footing at stop lights. The length of the rider's portion of the seat is 17.5" long. This should move you back approximately an inch or so from the stock seat. This seat will also lower you approximately an inch as well. Depending on the foot controls you currently have (stock, afermarket forward controls &etc.), this may affect your leg room as well.
For your needs, it should fit just fine. Fit and function is so subjective, I would suggest giving the seat a shot. We have no problem exchanging it for another seat if you do not like the seating position, we just ask the seat is returned to us in new and unused condition, which essentially means not bolted down to the motorcycle and ridden. A simple test fit for posture can be achieved by setting the seat in the mounted position and saddling up.
will my current backrest work it do i need a specific backrest hardware for this one?
Unless your current backrest is from Danny Gray, it's not going to fit. Most aftermarket seat manufacturers, including Danny Gray, use a proprietary backrest design that only works with their own seats and not the OEM seat. We do have the appropriate backrest available in the form of the Danny Gray Longhaul Driver Backrest on our website. It's available in two different shapes to fit your needs.