In Stock –
Vance & Hines Dual Fishtail Slip-On Exhaust
Fishtail Slip-ons feature massive non-bluing 3" diameter full-length heat shields with 220 degrees of coverage. Finishing off the system are beautifully sculpted Fishtail tips. Complete your touring model exhaust system with Power or Dresser Duals. Beneath their meticulously polished chrome, Fishtail Slip-ons consist of a stepped up muffler bodies with a louvered core baffle.
Optional quiet baffles are available, sold separately.
- Nostalgic styling
- 3" round with fishtail end-cap
- Full coverage heat shields
- Equipped with removable baffles/li>
- Comes with all required mounting hardware and easy-to-follow installation instructions
- Made in the USA
|Baffles Included||Yes, Removable|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Exhaust Diameter||3 in.|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR Road King 1995-2016
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2013
- FLHRCI Road King Classic 1998-2006
- FLHRI Road King 1996-2006
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2004-2007
- FLHRSI Road King Custom 2004-2006
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 1995-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1995-2005, 2007-2013
- FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic 1996-2006
- FLHTCU TC Ultra Classic Electra Glide Twin-Cooled 2015-2016
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2016
- FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2006
- FLHTCUL Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low 2015-2016
- FLHTCUL TC Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low Twin-Cooled 2015-2016
- FLHTI Electra Glide Standard 2003-2006
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2016
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low 2015-2016
- FLHX Street Glide 2006-2016
- FLHXI Street Glide 2006
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2016
- FLTCU Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1995
- FLTCUI Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1996
- FLTR Road Glide 1998-2004, 2007-2009
- FLTRI Road Glide 1998-2006
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013, 2016
- FLTRX Road Glide 2015-2016
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2010-2013
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2016
Questions & Answers
looking for Fish Tail Slip-On Exhaust without baffles for 01 roadking
For these FLHR fishtail mufflers, the baffles are actually removable. You could purchase these, remove the baffles and be on your way.
I have a 2013 stock Road Glide Custom, do I have to do any jetting.
While it's not required, we always recommend that fueling be modified upon the installation of any aftermarket FLTRX exhaust or intake components. In this way, you can get the best possible engine performance and throttle response out of your investment.
In the case of the 2013 Road Glide Custom, you can very easily adjust fuel delivery with a Vance & Hines FP3 Fuelpak. It takes less than five minutes to install the FP3 and, with your Android or iOS-operated smartphone, another few minutes to configure it for your bike's exact set up. There's no need to dig into the throttle body or otherwise, get your hands dirty.