In Stock –
Vance & Hines Twin Slash Monster Dual Slip-On Exhaust
The best price, the best looks, the best performance. The Twin Slash Series of Slip-on Mufflers for Harley-Davidson Touring models takes the best of their line-up and redefines performance, looks and price with a distinctive style and unmistakable sound that is only available from Vance & Hines.
The most sought after exhaust system, Twin Slash Monsters take the best of the best, and give them a cutting edge style. The increased power and sound of the Monster Oval design has won over the ears and minds of touring riders across the country. And now that same performance gain and incredibly perfect tone can be had with the distinctive look of the Vance & Hines twin slash end treatment. Featuring a blue proof system with full coverage heat shields, Twin Slash Monsters indisputably deliver the best of everything.
- Signature twin slash end treatment
- Full coverage heat shields
- Available in chrome finish
|Country of Origin||USA|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR Road King 1995-2016
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2013
- FLHRCI Road King Classic 1998-2006
- FLHRI Road King 1996-2006
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2004-2007
- FLHRSI Road King Custom 2004-2006
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 1995-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1995-2005, 2007-2013
- FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic 1996-2006
- FLHTCU TC Ultra Classic Electra Glide Twin-Cooled 2015-2016
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2016
- FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2006
- FLHTCUL Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low 2015-2016
- FLHTCUL TC Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low Twin-Cooled 2015-2016
- FLHTI Electra Glide Standard 2003-2006
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2016
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low 2015-2016
- FLHX Street Glide 2006-2009, 2011-2016
- FLHXI Street Glide 2006
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2016
- FLTCU Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1995
- FLTCUI Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1996
- FLTR Road Glide 1998-2004, 2007-2009
- FLTRI Road Glide 1998-2006
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013, 2016
- FLTRX Road Glide 2015-2016
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2011-2013
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2016
Questions & Answers
Will it hurt to run these pipes with out the baffles
If you're looking to make your bike as loud as possible, yes - you can certainly run Vance & Hines exhausts without the baffles installed and you're not going to hurt anything. But that's about all you'll get out of 'em by removing the baffles. Every exhaust made by Vance & Hines is engineered for best performance (in terms of engine power) with the baffles installed.
How hard is it to install? Do you need any special tools and how long does it take to install?
By: Chuck M.
If you're comfortable changing the oil on your machine or installing an aftermarket air cleaner, swapping out the stock mufflers for a set of Monster Duals is no more complicated. You'll need a flat-head screwdriver, 1/2" and 9/16" wrenches and sockets, plus a 4" extension - and a 5/16" nut driver to complete the installation. You can easily get the work done within an hour using those tools.
The included instructions do an excellent job of explaining the tools you'll need and the steps required to put the mufflers in place on any of the machines shown in our fit guide.