In Stock –
Progressive Air Dragger Adjustable Shock
By combining a machined aluminum air chamber, velocity sensitive, multi-stage valving and an internal progressive rate coil spring, Progressive has once again elevated air suspension to a new level. The clean and simple, full chrome body mounts to all late model touring bikes and is powered by a clever compressor unit that uses a hook and loop style fastener to mount into the back of a saddlebag.
Effortless installation, up to two inches of on-the-fly height adjustment and an economical price is a hard to beat combination!
- Chrome air chamber
- Multi-stage velocity sensitive damper
- Up to 2" height adjustment
- Optional easy to install compressor sold separately
- Sold in pairs
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR CVO Road King 2014
- FLHR Electra Glide Road King 1994
- FLHR Road King 1995-2016
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2013
- FLHRCI Road King Classic 1998-2006
- FLHRI Road King 1996-2006
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2004-2007
- FLHRSE3 CVO Road King 2007
- FLHRSE4 CVO Road King 2008
- FLHRSE5 CVO Road King 2013
- FLHRSEI2 CVO Road King 2 2003
- FLHRSEI CVO Road King 2002
- FLHRSI Road King Custom 2004-2006
- FLHS Electra Glide Sport 1985-1993
- FLHT Electra Glide 1983-1984, 1986-1988
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 1995-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1983-2005, 2007-2013
- FLHTC Liberty Electra Glide Classic Liberty 1986
- FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic 1996-2006
- FLHTCSE2 CVO Electra Glide 2005
- FLHTCSE CVO Electra Glide 2004
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1989-2016
- FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2006
- FLHTCUL Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low 2015-2016
- FLHTCUSE2 CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2007
- FLHTCUSE3 CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2008
- FLHTCUSE4 CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2009
- FLHTCUSE5/BLK CVO Ultra Classic 2010
- FLHTCUSE6 CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2011
- FLHTCUSE7 CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2012
- FLHTCUSE8 CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2013
- FLHTCUSE CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2006
- FLHTI Electra Glide Standard 2003-2006
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2016
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low 2015-2016
- FLHTKSE CVO Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2014
- FLHX Street Glide 2006-2016
- FLHXI Street Glide 2006
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2016
- FLHXSE2 CVO Street Glide 2011
- FLHXSE3 CVO Street Glide 2012
- FLHXSE CVO Street Glide 2010
- FLTC Tour Glide Classic 1980-1991
- FLTCU Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1989-1995
- FLTCUI Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1996
- FLTR Road Glide 2002, 2007-2009
- FLTRI Road Glide 2002-2006
- FLTRSE3 CVO Road Glide 2009
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013, 2016
- FLTRUSE CVO Road Glide Ultra 2011
- FLTRX Road Glide 2015-2016
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2010-2013
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2016
- FLTRXSE2 CVO Road Glide Custom 2013
- FLTRXSE CVO Road Glide Custom 2012
Questions & Answers
How short will they go and are they bottomed out at there lowest
At the shortest length you can set the shocks, they'll measure 11 inches eye-to-eye while the bike is static. Their maximum length is 13 inches. With regard to bottoming, even at their shortest set length, they still have 1.4 inches of travel left in them. For cruising around town, you'll find they're still rather resistant to bottoming out even at that length.
How much oil and how do you check it
Progressive's Air Dragger shocks are not adjusted by oil volume, but rather, by air volume. You can check the shocks' air pressure by using a standard air pressure gauge. Ideally, the gauge would have a range of 0 - 150 psi as that's what these shocks are designed to handle. If your bike is already equipped with an air compressor, you can simply hook it up to that. Otherwise, you can either use a standard air pump or install an on-board Progressive Shock Air Compressor Kit so you can adjust the suspension any time condition change.
As for oil level and such, for that, you'd need to contact a technician you trust. That type of servicing is something that should only be done by a shop with the correct tools to get the job done right.
What are the advantages of the air compressor kit? How often would I have to hand pump the shocked up to keep the same pressure?
The chief advantage of installing a Progressive Air Dragger Adjustable Shock Compressor Kit along with the adjustable shocks is convenience. Instead of having to stop, get off the bike and make the adjustments using an air pump of some variety, you just push a button. If your load out changes often, eg. passenger/no passenger, lots of luggage/no luggage or you frequently go from smooth road to rough road, it's a really nice tool to have.
With regard to keeping the shocks at the same pressure, they don't leak, so once you've set them to where you like, you don't need to constantly check them. You would check them about as often as you check tire pressure since you've already got the proper tool in your hand.
Are these shocks available in the 12" to 14" range?
Progressive's Air Dragger Shocks have a maximum eye-to-eye length of 13". From there, you can lower them two inches, giving you an 11" eye-to-eye length. At this lowest setting, you still have 1.4" of suspension travel available. The shocks themselves are not available in any other lengths.
will my stock 2014 street glide air lines connect to your airdragger shocks?
Yes, you can easily connect these shocks to the OEM air lines on your 2014 Street Glide. There's no need to buy any special parts in order to complete the installation and hook up these shocks to your bike's on-board air system.