In Stock –
Barnett Carbon Fiber Complete Clutch Kit
Since 1948, Barnett clutch plates and springs have been made from the finest materials available. Through research and development, we are constantly striving to offer the best possible friction material for your motorcycle or ATV. Barnett tempered steel drive plates go through a vibratory deburring process and then are quality checked for flatness to provide optimum performance. Heavy duty Barnett clutch springs are pre-set, shot-peened, and heat treated for performance and durability.
- Carbon Fiber plates have high static and dynamic coefficient of friction for smooth positive engagement and release
- Barnett tempered steel drive plates go through a vibratory deburring process and then are quality checked for flatness to provide optimum performance.
- Barnett clutch springs are pre-set, shot-peened, and heat treated for performance and durability
- Includes proper number of friction plates, steel plates and springs for your application, regardless of image shown
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Friction Material||Carbon Fiber|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- XLH883 Sportster 883 1986-1990
- XLH1100 Sportster 1100 1986-1987
- XLH1200 Sportster 1200 1988-1990
- CBR600RR 2003-2012
- RVT1000R RC51 SP2 2002-2006
- VFR800 Interceptor 2000-2009
- VTX1300C 2003-2009
- VTX1300R 2005-2009
- VTX1300S 2003-2007
- VTX1300T 2008-2009
- 400 XC-W 2009
- 450 EXC-R 2008
- 450 XC-W 2009
- 450 XC-W Champion Edition 2010
- 450 XCR-W 2008
- 530 EXC Champions Edition 2010
- 530 EXC-R 2008
- 530 XC-W 2009
- 530 XCR-W 2008
- 950 Adventure 2003-2006
- 950 Super Enduro R 2007
- 950 Supermoto 2006-2007
- 990 Adventure 2008-2011
- ZX600P Ninja ZX-6R 2007-2008
- ZX600R Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2012
- ZX1400A Ninja ZX-14 2006-2007
- ZX1400C Ninja ZX-14 2008-2011
- GSX600F Katana 600 1998-2006
- GSX750F Katana 750 1998-2006
- GSX1300BK B-King 2008
- GSX1300R Hayabusa 2008-2012
- GSX-R600 2008-2009, 2011-2012
- GSX-R750 2008-2009, 2011
- GSX-R1000 2009, 2011
- SV650 2003-2009
- VZ1500 Boulevard M90 2009
- Rocket III 2004-2010
- FZ6R 2009-2012
- FZS600 FZ6 2004-2005
- YZF-R6 1999-2005
- YZF-R6S 2006-2009
Questions & Answers
Can you use the stock clutch drum and pressure plate
Yes! Barnett's Carbon Fiber Complete Clutch Kits are designed to fit the stock clutch components on the machine that you select from our fit guide.
Does this include the two metal rings also and is safe to use synthetic oil?
The wave plates you're referring to are not included with any clutch kit from Barnett Clutches. You are to re-use the OEM clutch wave plates when installing this particular clutch kit. As for your oil question; Barnett Clutch kits are compatible with any oil type that's specified as suitable by the manufacturer of your machine, including synthetic oils. We recommend Motul Lubricants for servicing any modern motorcycle or ATV.
Will this kit work for a 2002 Suzuki bandit 600?
Barnett does not produce a complete clutch kit to fit the 2002 Suzuki Bandit 600. I also checked with other suppliers but the story is the same there. However, we do have the friction plates in the form of an Bandit 600 EBC CK Clutch Friction Plate Set and also, a set of EBC CSK Clutch Springs that'll fit your Suzuki Bandit 600 available separately.
Provided you're not out there doing holeshots away from every traffic light, or tend to drag the clutch lever while you ride, the steel separator plates may not require replacement. Should that be the case, with the new springs and friction plates - you would most likely be able to eliminate clutch slip without having to source the steel plates as well.
Will this kit fit my 08 gsxr 750
Yes, we do have a Barnett Kevlar clutch kit to fit the 2008 Suzuki GSX-R750.
Simply select your make, year and model from our fit guide and we'll get the correct clutch kit to fit your machine on its way to you, fast!
Does it come with all the needed gaskets?
There are no gaskets included with any of Barnett's clutch kits, including the carbon fiber variant. Provided the OEM clutch cover gasket is in good shape and you're careful when servicing your bike, you can certainly re-use that when installing this, or any other aftermarket clutch kit we sell. Otherwise, we do have a wide variety of clutch cover gaskets available in our store.