In Stock –
Cobra Driver Floorboards
Cobra's floorboard kits let you remove those stock, put your feet here pegs and fit functional and stylish floorboards instead.
- More leg room
- Classic American look
- Quick installation
- Helps limit vibration
- Easy to understand instructions and all required mounting hardware included with each kit
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||USA|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- GL1500C Valkyrie 1997-2003
- GL1500CD Valkyrie Deluxe 2001-2003
- GL1500CF Valkyrie Interstate 1999-2001
- GL1500CT Valkyrie Tourer 1998-2000
- VT750C2 Shadow 750 Spirit 2007-2009, 2012-2014
- VT750C2B Shadow 750 Phantom 2010-2016
- VT750C Shadow 750 A.C.E. 1998-2001
- VT750C Shadow 750 Aero 2004-2009, 2011-2016
- VT750CA Shadow 750 Aero ABS 2004-2016
- VT750CD Shadow 750 A.C.E. 1998-2001
- VT750DC Shadow 750 Spirit 2001-2003, 2005-2007
- VT1100C2 Shadow 1100 A.C.E. 1995-1999
- VT1100C2 Shadow 1100 Sabre 2000-2007
- VT1100C Shadow 1100 Spirit 1998-2007
- VT1100CS Shadow 1100 A.C.E. 1998
- VT1100D2 Shadow 1100 A.C.E. 1999
- VT1100T Shadow 1100 A.C.E. Tourer 1998-2001
- VT1300CR Stateline 2010-2016
- VT1300CRA Stateline ABS 2010-2016
- VT1300CS Sabre 2010-2014
- VTX1300C 2004-2009
- VTX1300R 2005-2009
- VTX1300S 2003-2007
- VTX1300T 2008-2009
- VTX1800C 2002-2007
- VTX1800F 2005-2008
- VTX1800N 2004-2008
- VTX1800R 2002-2007
- VTX1800S 2002-2006
- VTX1800T 2008
- VN800A Vulcan 800 1995-2005
- VN800B Vulcan 800 Classic 1996-2005
- VN1500P Vulcan 1500 Mean Streak 2002-2003
- VN1600B Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak 2004-2008
- VL800 Volusia 800 2001-2004
- VZ800 Boulevard M50 2005-2009
- VZ1600 Marauder 1600 2004
Questions & Answers
I have a 1999 Valkyrie interstate will the work out of the box it says for a tour are they the same?
Yes, these driver floorboards will indeed fit the 1999 Honda Valkyrie Interstate without requiring any permanent modifications to your bike. All of the first-generation Valkyrie models use the same floorboards from Cobra.
Will these fit a 1995 Honda shadow ace vt 1100
Yes, these Cobra driver floorboards will indeed fit the 1995 Honda Shadow VT1100 ACE.
will these fit 06 Honda vtx 1300c ?
Yes, these Cobra Passenger Floorboards will indeed fit the 2006 Honda VTX1300C. Just select your make, year and model from the drop down fit guide that's immediately to the right of the main image and we'll get the correct floorboards to fit your machine on their way to you, fast!
will these fit a gl1500 gold wing interstate
Unfortunately, Cobra does not produce any floorboards to fit Honda Gold Wing models. We do have some nice Gold Wing driver floorboards in the form of Parts Unlimited Engine Guard Cruise Boards. Those boards will bolt straight up to 1991 through 1997 model year Honda Gold Wing Interstate models with ease.
1999 Honda Valkyrie Tourer CT...
I have a 1999 Valkyrie Tourer CT with stock exhaust and a Heel / Toe Shifter. Will this fit my bike?
Cobra Driver Floorboards that fit 1999 Honda GL1500CT Valkyrie Tourer will bolt straight onto the Valkyrie with no permanent modifications. The included Cobra floorboard instructions explain everything you need to know about getting them set up perfectly for your needs. Best of all, there's no need to purchase any additional hardware to fit them to you Tourer GL1500CT - it's all in one box!
On my 01 Honda 750 shadow ACE would i have to change my shifter to a heel toe shifter or could I keep my stock shifter for these floorboards?
In the case of 2001 Shadow 750 ACE floorboards, the kit comes with left and right floorboard assemblies and the bolts for attaching it. You are to re-use the OEM brake and shift levers, so you won't have to change either of those. Though, one thing you will want to be careful with is how both of those levers are adjusted. If they're still in the stock position, you should be all set. If you've ever adjusted their positions for any reason, you will need to check to be sure of proper clearance, but you won't have to replace them.