In Stock –
Cobra Dragster Exhaust System
Pure function and no nonsense. That's what you get with one of Cobra's most popular exhaust systems, and it turns out to be a lot.
From it's long, low, lean and pure lines, to it's super-clean installation, to its great authoritative sound, the Dragster exhaust is perfect for the rider who doesn't want to clutter up his machine.
Each set features the staggered configuration that gives the Dragsters their trimmed-down look and timeless appeal, but then Cobra went ahead and snuck in all the things that make their exhausts famous.
Like chrome-plating and machined billet tips for an ultra-clean fit and full-length custom heat shields with a triple-layer chrome finish that will never blue.
- Easy to understand instructions and all required mounting hardware included with each kit
- Made in the USA
|Baffles Included||Yes, Removable|
|Configuration||2 into 2|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Heat Shield Included||Varies (make selection above)|
|Material||Varies (make selection above)|
|Muffler End Cap||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 2007-2011
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 2007-2011
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2010-2011
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2007-2011
- FLSTSB Softail Cross Bones 2008-2011
- FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic 2007
- FXCW Softail Rocker 2008-2009
- FXCWC Softail Rocker C 2008-2011
- FXD Dyna Super Glide 1995-2005, 2007-2010
- FXDB Dyna Daytona 1992
- FXDB Dyna Street Bob 2007-2011
- FXDB Dyna Sturgis 1991
- FXDBI Dyna Street Bob 2006
- FXDC Dyna Glide Custom 1992
- FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom 2005, 2007-2011
- FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom 2005-2006
- FXDF Dyna Fat Bob 2008-2011
- FXDI35 35th Anniversary Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDI Dyna Super Glide 2004-2006
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 1993-2005, 2007-2009
- FXDLI Dyna Low Rider 2004-2006
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Convertible 1995-1998
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Low Rider Convertible 1994
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Super Glide Convertible 1999-2000
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 1993-2005, 2007-2008, 2010-2011
- FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide 2004-2006
- FXDX Dyna Super Glide Sport 1999-2005
- FXDXI Dyna Super Glide Sport 2004-2005
- FXDXT Dyna Super Glide T-Sport 2001-2003
- FXS Softail Blackline 2011
- FXST Softail Standard 2007
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 2007-2009
- FXSTC Softail Custom 2007-2010
- FXSTD Softail Deuce 2007
- VTX1300C 2003-2009
- VTX1300R 2005-2009
- VTX1300S 2003-2007
- VTX1300T 2008-2009
- VZR1800 Boulevard M109R 2006-2009, 2011-2014
- VZR1800N Boulevard M109R2 2006-2009
- VZR1800Z Boulevard M109R Limited 2006-2009, 2011-2013
- XV1900C Raider 2008-2016
- XV1900C Raider SCL 2012-2014
- XV1900CF Raider Bullet Cowl 2015
- XV1900CS Raider S 2008-2015
Questions & Answers
Are these pipes considered drag pipes? Are they loud? I want pipes that are loud. Are they two inch or 1 and three quarter inch in diameter? Do they come with heat shields and how much for pipes and how much for heat shields?
By: eddie renna
Cobra Dragster pipes will certainly be louder than stock. Each exhaust system ships with full-length 2-1/2" heat shields that wrap 222 degrees around the pipes. They'll keep everything looking great with a non-bluing appearance. The price we show includes everything: heat shields, all piping, all required mounting hardware and easy-to-follow installation instructions.
On a 2013 Stryker do up have to have a aftermarket computer or anything else ?
Yes, we have a wide variety of parts to fit that bike. Check out the Yamaha Stryker Dynojet Power Commander V with ignition control or any of Cobra's Fi2000 fuel controllers. With those, you can be assured to get the best possible throttle response and engine power output for your bike, regardless of its configuration.
Do these pipes have a muffler or baffle ?
Yes, all of Cobra's Dragster exhaust systems come with removable baffles.