In Stock –
Saddlemen Renegade Deluxe Solo Seat
Renegade touring seats are low, wide and comfortable, with carefully designed contours and a fantastic looking frame-hugging profile. Matching pillion pads are available, and are easy to install and remove.
Made with Saddlemen's famous combination of variable density foam and SaddleGel in the driver position, easing tailbone pressure and improving circulation for a smooth, comfortable ride. Split Cushion design increases comfort.
- Comfortable touring-style solo seats are wide and low for superior style and comfort
- Supple SaddleHyde offers a combination of comfort, glove-soft leathery feel and weather-resistant, no-maintenance good looks
- Features SaddleGel for additional comfort
- Made in the USA
|Color||Varies (make selection above)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Position||Varies (make selection above)|
|Skirt Edge||Varies (make selection above)|
|Stud Style||Varies (make selection above)|
|Warranty||Manufacturer's Limited One Year Warranty|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLD Dyna Switchback 2012-2016
- FLHR Road King 2008-2016
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2008-2013
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 2008-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 2008-2013
- FLHTCU TC Ultra Classic Electra Glide Twin-Cooled 2015-2016
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2008-2016
- FLHTCUL Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low 2015-2016
- FLHTCUL TC Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low Twin-Cooled 2015-2016
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2016
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low 2015-2016
- FLHX Street Glide 2008-2016
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2016
- FLST Heritage Softail 1986-1990
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 1988-1999, 2006-2016
- FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic 2006
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 1990-1999, 2007-2016
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2010-2016
- FLSTN Heritage Softail Nostalgia 1993
- FLSTN Heritage Softail Special 1994-1996
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2006-2016
- FLSTNI Softail Deluxe 2006
- FLSTS Heritage Springer Softail 1997-1999
- FLTR Road Glide 2008-2009
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013
- FLTRX Road Glide 2015-2016
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2010-2013
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2016
- FXD Dyna Super Glide 2004-2005, 2007-2010
- FXDB Dyna Street Bob 2007-2016
- FXDBI Dyna Street Bob 2006
- FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom 2005, 2007-2014
- FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom 2005-2006
- FXDF Dyna Fat Bob 2008-2016
- FXDI35 35th Anniversary Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDI Dyna Super Glide 2004-2006
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 2004-2005, 2007-2009
- FXDLI Dyna Low Rider 2004-2006
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 2007-2008, 2010-2016
- FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide 2006
- FXDX Dyna Super Glide Sport 2004-2005
- FXDXI Dyna Super Glide Sport 2004-2005
- FXST Softail 1984-1990
- FXST Softail Standard 1999, 2006-2007
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 1999, 2006-2009
- FXSTBI Softail Night Train 2006
- FXSTC Softail Custom 1986-1999, 2007-2010
- FXSTI Softail Standard 2006
- FXSTS Springer Softail 1988-1999, 2006
- FXSTSB Softail Bad Boy 1995-1997
- FXSTSI Springer Softail 2006
- XL883C Sportster 883 Custom 2004-2009
- XL883L Sportster SuperLow 2011-2016
- XL1200C Sportster 1200 Custom 2004-2016
- XL1200L Sportster 1200 Low 2006-2011
- XL1200R Sportster 1200 Roadster 2008
- XL1200T Sportster SuperLow 2014-2016
- GL1500C Valkyrie 1997-2003
- VT1300CX Fury 2010-2015
- VTX1300R 2005-2009
- VTX1300S 2003-2007
- VTX1800C 2002-2007
- VN900B Vulcan 900 Classic 2006-2016
- VN900C Vulcan 900 Custom 2007-2016
- VN1500D Vulcan 1500 Classic 1996-1997
- VN1500E Vulcan 1500 Classic 1998-2004
- VN1500G Vulcan 1500 Nomad 1999-2001
- VL1500 Intruder 1500 1998-2004
- XV1600A Road Star 1600 1999-2003
- XV1700A Road Star 1700 2004-2009
- XVS950 V-Star 950 2009-2013
- XVS1100A V-Star 1100 Classic 2000-2009
Questions & Answers
will not fit all the models you list on your website
Saddlemen disagrees with your fitment list.
I have 1994 FLHR Harley Road King and am looking at seat options that will help get my feet on the ground and also move me forward to shorten my reach.. I am 5'7" and have a 29" inseam. I have found very few new or used seats that specifically state they will fit the 1994-1996 Road King.
So far I have installed Hurley rear shocks which got me about 2" lower but another 2" or 3" would be ideal. I have swapped out the stock beach handlebars with Heritage pull back bars but could still use another 1" or 2" to shorten my reach. Also I want a "cupped" seat that will prevent my butt from sliding backwards on hard acceleratoin. Does the "Sundowner" accomplish this?
Are their any pre-1997 seats from different EVO models that would be compatilble with my Road King? . I saw a 1991-1995 FXR seat on eBay that has the same mounting brackets as my seat and looks like it would fit but am not sure.
I read somewhere that the 2008-2016 touring seats will work with my frame but I would need to change out the mounting brackets on the seat. Can you tell me if that is an accurate statement or which seats will work if I change the mounting brackets? Surely, other Harley OEM seats will fit the angles of my frame. I just need to be sure that the baseplate will be compatible with the angles on my 1994 frame. Can I buy just the seat mounting brackets for my model.
I will use the new seat for shorter rides and want to keep my original seat for longer rides so I do not want to modify it. I like the way the "Badlander" looks but I wouldn't be opposed to a solo seat as long as I don't have to drill another hole in my fender to attach it.
All of the seats - and everything we sell on our website that’s marked with the Exact Fit logo, will indeed fit the model you select from our fit guide. In fact, we guarantee it. The seat Renegade Deluxe seat that fits your bike is no longer in production, which would explain why you don’t see it on the Saddlemen website.
As far as FXR seats fitting on the Road King chassis, they’re incompatible on account of the seat pan’s shape between the one to fit your bike, and the FXR, are of a different shape. You’d have to do quite a bit of fabrication work to get everything to fit, and even then, you may end up with a gap between the front of the seat and the rear of the fuel tank. As far as the newer seats fitting, for the 1997 model year, the Road King’s frame was revised. Trying to fit that seat on your bike would put you in the same position as fitting an FXR seat on the bike.
So far as we’re aware, there are no bracket kits from our suppliers to make any other seats fit the 1994 Road King. One seat you may wish to consider, albeit – won’t have the cupped shape you’re after, to help with your particular stature, would be a Drag Specialties Predator Seat. It’s 1-1/2 inches shorter than the stock seat. Now, with you being set more comfortable lower on the bike, it may negate the need for a larger backing to keep you from sliding back.
Finally, another approach you may wish to take, would be to lower the front end of the bike as well. We have a Progressive Drop-In fork lowering kit that’ll allow you to take out as much as two inches on the forks. With that setup, you may find that you needn’t bother with a different seat, or at the least, you may be able to have a look at a wider variety of seats where it’s height isn’t of main concern.