In Stock –
Vance & Hines Competition Series 2-into-1 Exhaust System
The Competition Series 2-into-1 is an ultra-high performance drag race exhaust system developed by the R&D team at the Vance & Hines race shop in Indianapolis, the same facility where all Vance & Hines race engines are designed, constructed and tested.
Every aspect of the Competition Series 2-into-1 has been designed with the racer in mind, from the use of lightweight stainless steel, to its tapered head pipes and quick access wideband oxygen sensor ports. Featuring a race-inspired finish in Brushed or Matte Black, the system also includes a serviceable acoustic baffle.
- Lightweight stainless steel construction
- Tapered head pipes
- Slip-fit merge collectors
- Standard 12mm & quick access 18mm oxygen sensor ports for wideband tuning capability
|Color||Varies (make selection above)|
|Configuration||2 into 1|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Finish||Varies (make selection above)|
|Header Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Sleeve||Stainless Steel|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- VRSCA V-Rod 2002-2006
- VRSCAW V-Rod 2007-2010
- VRSCB V-Rod 2004-2005
- VRSCD V-Rod Night Rod 2006-2008
- VRSCDX ANN V-Rod 10th Anniversary Edition 2012
- VRSCDX V-Rod Night Rod Special 2007-2017
- VRSCF V-Rod Muscle 2010-2017
- VRSCX V-Rod 2007
- XL50 50th Anniversary Sportster 2007
- XL883 Sportster 883 2004-2008
- XL883C Sportster 883 Custom 2004-2009
- XL883L Sportster 883 Low 2005-2010
- XL883L Sportster SuperLow 2011-2013
- XL883N Sportster Iron 883 2009-2013
- XL883R Sportster 883R 2004-2007
- XL1200C Sportster 1200 Custom 2004-2013
- XL1200L Sportster 1200 Low 2006-2011
- XL1200N Sportster 1200 Nightster 2007-2012
- XL1200R Sportster 1200 Roadster 2004-2008
- XL1200V Sportster Seventy-Two 2012-2013
- XL1200X Sportster Forty-Eight 2010-2013
Questions & Answers
Are the support brackets included or sold separately?
Everything that's needed to install this Vance & Hines exhaust on your bike is included in the box. That said, you may need to re-use some of the OEM Harley exhaust's mounting hardware (usually bolts, washers &etc.). So long as you have all of that, you should have no problems putting this Vance & Hines Competition exhaust on your bike.
Will these fit forward controls
Without knowing exactly what type of forward controls you have on your bike, it's impossible to say whether or not this, or any other exhaust we sell, will interfere with your particular setup.
As a general rule, all of the exhaust systems we sell are designed to fit bikes in their stock configuration. That is so say, that, if your machine came from the factory with Harley-Davidson forward controls installed on it, then you will have no problem fitting an exhaust to the machine you select. Otherwise, just let us know exactly what you're riding and what type of forward controls you have on your bike and we'll do all of the research for you in order to determine what exhaust would fit your particular application.
Does this exhaust fit a harley iron 883 2013?
Yes, we do have a Competitions Series exhaust available to fit the 2014 Sportster 883 Iron. Just choose the XL883N Sportster Iron 883 exhaust from our fit guide and you'll get the right exhaust to fit your bike. We guarantee it!
Will this exhaust fit my 2013 xl1200x forty eight?
Yes, we do have a Vance & Hines Competition Series 2-1 exhaust system for the 2013 Sportster 48. Just choose the XL1200X Sportster V&H exhaust from our fit guide and you'll get the right parts to fit your bike - we guarantee it!