In Stock –
Vance & Hines Pro Pipe HS 2-into-1 Exhaust System
Performance bred exhaust technology from Vance & Hines. Power, style and an unmistakable sound, the Pro Pipe HS is a race inspired system by which all 2-into-1s are measured. Featuring complete 220 degree head pipe heat shields, this system doesn't sacrifice its flawless style to give you the performance you expect.
Finished off with Vance & Hines' signature billet end cap to complete your look. Baffle, mounting hardware and easy-to-understand instructions are included for a hassle-free, perfect fit every time.
- Full-length, 220-degree heat shields
- 2 into 1 exhaust layout
- Billet aluminum exhaust end cap
- Comes with removable baffle
- 100% made in the USA
|Baffles Included||Yes, Removable|
|Configuration||2 into 1|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FXD Dyna Super Glide 1995-2005
- FXDB Dyna Daytona 1992
- FXDB Dyna Sturgis 1991
- FXDC Dyna Glide Custom 1992
- FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom 2005
- FXDI Dyna Super Glide 2004-2005
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 1993-2005
- FXDLI Dyna Low Rider 2004-2005
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Low Rider Convertible 1994
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Super Glide Convertible 1999-2000
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 1993-2005
- FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide 2004-2005
- FXDX Dyna Super Glide Sport 1999-2005
- FXDXI Dyna Super Glide Sport 2004-2005
- FXDXT Dyna Super Glide T-Sport 2001-2003
- VT1100C2 Shadow 1100 Sabre 2000-2007
- XV1700PC Road Star Midnight Warrior 2006-2009
- XV1700PC Road Star Warrior 2002-2009
Questions & Answers
I have a 2004 harley dyna superglide fxd. will this fit? the oil dipstick is on the top of the motor not the side so it looks like the exhaust is going to cover the dipstick. is this the case or can i still get to the dipstick to fill with oil?
By: Jeremy Em.
For the oil dipstick that's on top of the Dyan's motor, it'll be quite the squeeze to get to it, but it's still possible, even with the exhaust system installed on the bike. That is to say, there's clearance to have a look, but if you have massive hands, you may want to find someone with smaller hands to help out. As for dipstick resides on the forward-facing part of the clutch release cover housing, you shouldn't have a problem getting to that.
Do I need to buy gaskets with it?
Vance & Hines exhausts do not come with exhaust gaskets of any kind. If your stock Harley-Davidson exhaust gaskets are in good condition, there's no need to purchase new gaskets. We have a giant selection of top-quality aftermarket Harley-Davidson exhaust gaskets in our store.
Do I need to buy anything else with these pipes to install them on my 2002 Honda shadow sabre?
Vance & Hines Pro Pipes for the 2002 Honda Shadow Sabre 1100 come with everything you need to install the exhausts on your machine. About the only thing you'd want to get would be a stage 1 Dynojet Carburetor Jet Kit for the Sabre 1100. In that kit, you'll have everything you need to adjust fueling in order to get the best engine performance possible.