In Stock –
Vance & Hines Fuelpak EFI Controller
Your fuel injected machine is equipped with an ECU (electronic control unit) that's programmed to deliver fuel to the motor based on an air/fuel ratio for a stock air filter and stock exhaust system. While the ECU can self-adjust for environmental factors such as temperature and altitude, it can't adjust for mechanical changes like adding performance parts. When you install a performance exhaust system, your airflow changes, so you need a fuel management system that adjusts your air/fuel ratio to match the changes. That fuel management system is Fuelpak. The perfect combination with your performance exhaust system.
- Throttle position sensor-based system simplifies the process of fuel-injection tuning
- Fine-tune the fuel mixture throughout the entire rpm range with the touch of a button
- Increases power and improves throttle response
- Very user friendly; plugs into the existing harness on the bike
- No computer or software is required; simply punch in the values provided by Vance & Hines for your specific exhaust configuration and you're all set
- Values provided are for use with Vance & Hines exhaust systems
- Fuelpak will also work with other exhaust systems
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- Not legal for road use in California
|Country of Origin||USA|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLD Dyna Switchback 2012-2013
- FLHR Road King 2007-2010
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2010
- FLHRCI Road King Classic 2002-2006
- FLHRI Road King 2002-2006
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2007
- FLHRSI Road King Custom 2004-2006
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 2007-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 2007-2010
- FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic 2002-2006
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2007-2010
- FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2002-2006
- FLHTI Electra Glide Standard 2003-2006
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010
- FLHX Street Glide 2007-2010
- FLHXI Street Glide 2006
- FLS Softail Slim 2012-2014
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 2007-2013
- FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic 2001-2006
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 2007-2013
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2010-2013
- FLSTFI Softail Fat Boy 2001-2006
- FLSTI Heritage Softail 2006
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2007-2013
- FLSTNI Softail Deluxe 2005-2006
- FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic 2007
- FLSTSCI Softail Springer Classic 2005-2006
- FLSTSI Heritage Springer Softail 2001-2003
- FLTR Road Glide 2007-2009
- FLTRI Road Glide 2002-2006
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2010
- FXD Dyna Super Glide 2007-2010
- FXDB Dyna Street Bob 2007-2013
- FXDBI Dyna Street Bob 2006
- FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom 2007-2013
- FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom 2005-2006
- FXDF Dyna Fat Bob 2008-2013
- FXDI35 35th Anniversary Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDI Dyna Super Glide 2004-2006
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 2007-2009
- FXDLI Dyna Low Rider 2004-2006
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 2007-2008, 2010-2013
- FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide 2004-2006
- FXDXI Dyna Super Glide Sport 2004-2005
- FXS Softail Blackline 2011-2013
- FXST Softail Standard 2007
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 2007-2009
- FXSTBI Softail Night Train 2001-2006
- FXSTC Softail Custom 2007-2010
- FXSTD Softail Deuce 2007
- FXSTDI Softail Deuce 2001-2006
- FXSTI Softail Standard 2001-2006
- FXSTSI Springer Softail 2001-2006
- VRSCA V-Rod 2002-2006
- VRSCAW V-Rod 2008-2010
- VRSCB V-Rod 2004-2005
- VRSCD V-Rod Night Rod 2006-2008
- VRSCDX V-Rod Night Rod Special 2007-2011
- VRSCF V-Rod Muscle 2009-2011
- VRSCR V-Rod Street Rod 2006-2007
- VRSCSE2 CVO V-Rod 2006
- VRSCSE CVO V-Rod 2005
- VRSCX V-Rod 2007
- XR1200 2009-2010
- XR1200X 2010-2012
- VTX1800C 2005-2007
- VTX1800F 2005-2008
- VTX1800N 2005-2008
- VTX1800R 2005-2007
- VTX1800S 2005-2006
- VTX1800T 2007-2008
- VN900B Vulcan 900 Classic 2006-2016
- VN900C Vulcan 900 Custom 2007-2016
- VN900D Vulcan 900 Classic LT 2006-2016
- VL800 Boulevard C50 2005-2008
- VL800C Boulevard C50C 2006-2008
- VL800T Boulevard C50T 2005-2008
- VZ800 Boulevard M50 2005-2008
- XV1900C Raider 2008-2010
- XV1900CS Raider S 2008-2010
Questions & Answers
will this fit a 2008 FXSTSSE2
By: Joe M.
If you choose the Fuelpak to fit the 2008 FXSTC Softail Custom from our fit guide, you'll get the same Fuelpak that will fit your 2008 FXSTSSE2 CVO Springer.
work on 2009 flhtp
Vance & Hines doesn't produce a Fuelpak EFI Controller to fit the 2009 FLHTP, but we do indeed have a Fuelpak FP3 that will fit your bike. With that device, and an iOS or Android smartphone, you'll have everything you need to make FLHTPI tuning adjustments with ease.
Is the Vance &Hines fuelpak efi controller the same as the FP3 ? I have a o8 low rider everyone says get the FP3
The item in question is actually the previous generation fuel controller and not the FP3 variant. As everyone you know has said, the FP3 is the way to go. It's easy to use - all you need is an Android or iOS-enabled smart phone to set it up and you're ready to go!
Will this tuner work for Screamin eagle pipes?
Yes, absolutely! The Fuelpak EFI controller can be configured to work with just about any exhaust combination out there. You only need to use the Vance & Hines Fuel Map Look Up Tool to configure the device for your bike. If you're unable to find exactly what you need - just give Vance & Hines a call and they'll be happy to provide you with a Fuelpak code to work with the Screamin' Eagle pipes on your bike.
Will this work on 08 street glide with tru duals in 510 cams in screaming eagle air filter
By: Big Rem
Yes, the 2008 Street Glide Fuelpak would be an excellent match for your bike's particular setup. About the only thing you'd need to do would be to contact Vance & Hines directly in order to get the proper map code from them as they don't have a map for your exact setup. With their help on the proper map settings, you'll be able to get the best possible engine performance out of your bike with ease.
will a 2005 work on a honda 2002 vtx 1800 c
Vance & Hines doesn't produce a Fuelpak to fit the 2002 Honda VTX1800C. You should check out the Cobra Fi2000R Fuel Controller for the VTX1800C. It offers essentially the same tuning capabilities so it'll work with just about any aftermarket VTX1800 exhaust or VTX intake kit.
Will this fit 2012 ultra limited
By: David g.
Vance & Hines doesn't produce a classic Fuelpak to fit the 2012 Ultra Limited. We do have the 2012 Ultra Limited FP3 Fuelpak available to fit that bike. It does everything that the classic Fuelpak does and more!
will this tuner work on an 06 fxst soft tail standard with fuel injection
Yes, we do indeed stock the correct Softail Standard Fuelpak to fit your machine. Just choose the 2006 FXSTI Softail Standard from our fit guide and we'll get the correct Fuelpak on its way to you. We guarantee it.
Will this work on a 2009 Harley Ultra Classic with V/H Twin Slash exhaust and K/N air filter ?
Yes, absolutely - you can easily configure the Harley Ultra Classic Fuelpak to work with your bike's exact setup. In fact, all of the Fuelpak maps are optimized to work with a high-flow air filter.
I have a 2007 harley davidson flstc just put the vance & hines big shots on it now it pops back a little when slowing down will this fuelpak clear this up !
While the FLSTC Fuelpak may help, your best bet would be to first have a look at your bike's exhaust system and intake to check it for leaks. Be sure to pay special attention to the exhaust gaskets where the interface with the primary headers and also between the muffler-to-header interfaces. Also, if you've made any changes to the air cleaner, sometimes the manifold gasket can allow extra air in on a closed throttle if it was pinched during the installation.
If -once you've made sure everything is sealed properly, you're still getting a lot of backfiring, then yes, adjusting fuel delivery with an FLSTC Fuelpak would be helpful in mitigating that problem.
Will this work with Samson true duels on a 2006 softtail standard,?
Yes, absolutely. Just select the FXSTI Softail Standard from our fit guide and you'll get the correct Softail Fuelpak to fit your machine. Once you receive the device, use the Vance & Hines map lookup tool to program the tuner for your Harley's specific fuel requirements. Once you've done that, you'll be all set to get the best possible engine power output and throttle response for your machine's exact configuration.
Where physically is the Fuelpak placed on a 2009 Harley VRSCAW? Is it suscepible to weather exposure (IE: Is it Waterproof) ?
or does it plug into the ECM, load new values, then go in a drawer ?
Does it save the factory values of the existing ECM ?
The unit itself is to be installed under the left-side cover below the seat. As far as weather exposure goes, the Fuelpak is designed for all-weather use and the connections are also up to the job. You won't have to worry about it when riding in the heaviest of rainstorms of leaving it parked outside in such weather. The unit itself doesn't load new values, but rather, updates the fueling signal coming off the ECU in order to produce better throttle response and engine power.
Will this Controller (tuner) do more than one bike, or does it "marry" itself to just one bike (IE can it be moved to another bike) ?
Are modifications or updates available to do more than one bike if requested? Any Fees?
This assumes it is not permenantly installed in the bike per my previous question...
Can the controller be taken out of one bike and be installed or reused on another bike ?
The Fuelpak can be moved from one bike to another, but once removed, your bike's fuel delivery will revert back to stock. The unit itself modifies the fuel delivery signal in real-time as opposed to flashing over the stock ECU like some other fuel tuners. Basically, it won't leave any trace behind once it's removed nor is it married to the bike in any way. As far as modifications go, yes - you can adjust the fuel table as you make changes to the bike. You can do that using the Vance & Hines fuel map configuration tool. The configuration tool is free to use as needed.