In Stock –
Danny Gray Weekday 2-Up XL Seat
- Ultimate in low-profile touring comfort
- Low profile in the driver's portion, this 2-up seat has a substantial pillion seat for the passenger
- Seat was created to give touring comfort in an attractive and sexy shape
- The natural leather inserts are able to breathe while the vinyl sides keep their shape in the high-stress points
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty against defects in material and workmanship
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Warranty||Manufacturer's Limited One Year Warranty|
|Width||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR Road King 1997-2016
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2013
- FLHRCI Road King Classic 1998-2006
- FLHRI Road King 1997-2006
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 1997-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1997-2005, 2007-2013
- FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic 1997-2006
- FLHTCU TC Ultra Classic Electra Glide Twin-Cooled 2015-2016
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1997-2016
- FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1997-2006
- FLHTCUL Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low 2015-2016
- FLHTCUL TC Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low Twin-Cooled 2015-2016
- FLHTI Electra Glide Standard 2003-2006
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2016
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low 2015-2016
- FLHX Street Glide 2006-2016
- FLHXI Street Glide 2006
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2016
- FLS Softail Slim 2012-2016
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 2000-2006
- FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic 2001-2006
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 2000-2006
- FLSTFI Softail Fat Boy 2001-2006
- FLTR Road Glide 1998-2002, 2007-2009
- FLTRI Road Glide 1998-2006
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013
- FLTRX Road Glide 2015-2016
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2010-2013
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2016
- FXS Softail Blackline 2011-2013
- FXST Softail Standard 2000-2005
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 2000-2005
- FXSTBI Softail Night Train 2001-2005
- FXSTI Softail Standard 2001-2005
- FXSTS Springer Softail 2000-2005
- FXSTSI Springer Softail 2001-2005
Questions & Answers
Factory sissy bar relocated turn signals
By: tim thomas
You shouldn't have a problem installing this seat with the accessories you've mentioned. 90% of the time it is not an issue. If there would be any conflict, you would just need to verify the passenger seat width versus your current sissy bar width.
I have a 2011 Harley Softail Blackline. What is the width of the passenger seat?
The Danny Gray seat to fit your Harley Softail Blackline has a 7-1/2" wide passenger area. Also, the driver's seat measures 12-1/4" at its widest point and is 15" long.
Does this seat sit higher and a lil more forward than the buttcrack solo?
I purchased a buttcrack solo for my 07 Roadglide and it sits too far back and is too low. I feel in less control on the bike and dont feel safe. I love the look but safety and comfort must be 1st. I rode with the seat approx 10 minutes and removed it and put the original HD seat back on
All of Danny Gray's seats for the 2007 Road Glide will be quite similar in design when compared to the Buttcrack seat you already have. They're all of a low-cut design with the same, farther back than stock, seating area. You're not going to find what you're after with any Danny Gray seats for your bike.
While we don't have any seats that'll push you forward, we do have a few that'll sit you higher up than those Danny Gray seats in the form of Mustang Seats. In particular, you may wish to have a look at the Mustang Sport Touring Seat or a combination of the Tripper Solo seat and a Wide Tripper Passenger Seat. Of course, the passenger seat isn't required to fit the solo seat, but you should know that all Mustang solo seats only work with particular Mustang passenger seats. Again, none of those seats will push you forward, but they do sit a bit higher than anything from Danny Gray.