In Stock –
Bassani Pro-Street Turn Out Exhaust System
- Over/under pipes with turn out ends
- Full coverage heat shields
- O2 sensor ports and plugs
- DCB designed baffles manage flow to improve low end torque
- All necessary mounting hardware and instructions are included to ensure trouble-free installation
- Made in the USA
|Color||Varies (make selection above)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Finish||Varies (make selection above)|
|Header Construction||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLS Softail Slim 2012-2014
- FLST Heritage Softail 1986-1990, 2006
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 1988-2014
- FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic 2001-2006
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 1990-2014
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2010-2014
- FLSTFI Softail Fat Boy 2001-2006
- FLSTI Heritage Softail 2006
- FLSTN Heritage Softail Nostalgia 1993
- FLSTN Heritage Softail Special 1994-1996
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2005-2014
- FLSTNI Softail Deluxe 2005-2006
- FLSTS Heritage Springer Softail 1997-2003
- FLSTSB Softail Cross Bones 2008-2011
- FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic 2005-2007
- FLSTSCI Softail Springer Classic 2005-2006
- FLSTSI Heritage Springer Softail 2001-2003
- FXS Softail Blackline 2011-2013
- FXST Softail 1986-1990
- FXST Softail Standard 1999-2007
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 1999-2009
- FXSTBI Softail Night Train 2001-2006
- FXSTC Softail Custom 1986-1999, 2007-2010
- FXSTD Softail Deuce 2000-2007
- FXSTDI Softail Deuce 2001-2006
- FXSTI Softail Standard 2001-2006
- FXSTS Springer Softail 1988-2006
- FXSTSB Softail Bad Boy 1995-1997
- FXSTSI Springer Softail 2001-2006
- VZR1800 Boulevard M109R 2006-2009
- High-Ball 2012-2016
- Kingpin 2006-2012
- Kingpin 8-Ball 2008-2011
- Vegas 8-Ball 2006-2014
Questions & Answers
do i have to get my bike re jetted or are there any other adjustments for this exhaust system and is everything i need included with this order
By: chris c.
When going from a completely stock exhaust system to a full exhaust system on a carbureted bike, we highly recommend that you have the bike re-jetted to accommodate the improved exhaust flow. In this way, you can be sure of easy starting, excellent throttle response and the biggest power gain potential available from the new exhaust.
For the Bassani exhaust in question, we recommend a Dynojet stage 1 jet kit. It comes with everything you need and the included instructions do a fine job of explaining precisely how to set up the carburetor for the new exhaust.
As for your second question - yes, everything you need is included in the exhaust to complete the installation. It must be said, however, that you will be re-using some of the OEM exhaust mounting hardware since that's not included with every Bassani kit. So long as you have the stock exhaust on your machine, you should have no problem fitting this to you bike.
Thinking about the Bassani pro Street exhaust for my 2007 Suzuki M 109 Boulevard
Should I be concerned about performance, because it's fuel injected.
The OEM ECU can cope with quite a range of changes to the bike's exhaust system and air intake, though - not the entire spectrum. The only way to know for sure whether or not it's okay is to install the exhaust and take the bike for a ride to see how the engine responds to your throttle inputs when compared to the stock configuration. In the instance you don't notice any flat spots in the powerband, stumbling at even the slightest throttle position changes and/or feeling the engine miss while at a steady throttle, you'll probably be all set.
In the event you do notice any combination of the aforementioned issues, then you'll certainly want to adjust fuel delivery. Or, if you want to get the best possible power gain and throttle response that the new exhaust offers, we recommend the installation of an Fi2000R fuel controller. The unit comes pre-configured to work with a full exhaust system, so it'll be close to ideal straight out of the box. Plus, the included instructions do an excellent job of explaining exactly how to adjust the device (there are only three knobs on it), to accommodate any changes based upon what you notice while riding your bike.