In Stock –
Drag Specialties 120 MPH Electronic Speedometer
- OEM replica replacement electronic speedometer
- Functions just like the stock instrument, including check engine light
- Plug in installation for all 1999-2003 Harley-Davidson models
Sub wire harness is required for all other applications listed (sold separately)
- Allows plug in installation of late style speedometer to 1996-1998 Harley factory main wire harness
|Display Range||0-120 mp/h|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR Road King 1996-2003
- FLHRCI Road King Classic 1998-2003
- FLHRI Road King 1996-2003
- FLHRSEI2 CVO Road King 2 2003
- FLHRSEI CVO Road King 2002
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 1996-2003
- FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic 2001-2003
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 1996-2003
- FLSTFI Softail Fat Boy 2001-2003
- FLSTN Heritage Softail Special 1996
- FLSTS Heritage Springer Softail 1997-2003
- FLSTSI Heritage Springer Softail 2001-2003
- FXST Softail Standard 1999-2003
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 1999-2003
- FXSTBI Softail Night Train 2001-2003
- FXSTC Softail Custom 1996-1999
- FXSTI Softail Standard 2001-2003
- FXSTS Springer Softail 1996-2003
- FXSTSB Softail Bad Boy 1996-1997
- FXSTSI Springer Softail 2001-2003
Questions & Answers
Does the speedo come with zero mileage?
The speedometer is brand-new in factory packaging with zero miles on the odometer.
I have 1996 FLSTN. Will this require a separate wiring harnes? If so which one?
By: Jim r.
Simply search our store for "Drag Specialties Speedometer/Tachometer Sub-Harness" and you'll find the correct wiring harness for a simple, quick aftermarket Harley Speedometer installation.
Is there anyway to get it to read the correct mileage of the bike On a 97 fat boy
Unfortunately, it's not possible to adjust mileage on this unit. It will start off at zero miles.
what is the warranty?
By: Steve W.
This speedometer e unit is covered by a one year Drag Specialties warranty.
is the electronic speedometer digital readout or analog?
By: Jeff H.
This speedometer doesn't display speed on the digital display. Only the main analog dial displays speed.
Is there a plug that comes with this or will I have to use my current plug and attach it the the bolts/screws on the back of the new speedometer?
It really depends on what machine it is that you have. For 1993-2003 Harley models, it's just a matter of plugging it right into the OEM wire harness, albeit for some bikes, you'll have to cut a few wires off the speedo to get the job done. If you have an older bike, you'll need to purchase a Drag Specialties Speedometer/Tachometer Sub-Harness in order to complete the installation without having to fabricate any special connections.