In Stock –
Drag Specialties Low-Profile Touring Seat with EZ Glide Backrest Receiver
Low profile design with molded flexible urethane foam interior for improved seating position and maximum comfort. Features backrest capability for both driver and passenger.
Solar reflective leather in the seating area and automotive grade vinyl on the sides; patented process reduces surface temperature by as much as 25F for a cooler seat, higher durability and longer life over conventional leather or vinyl.
3/16" ABS thermoformed seat base for a perfect fit, and fully carpeted bottom with rubber bumpers to protect paint.
Internal EZ Glide systems feature virtually no metal to metal contact with the backrest detent bars; bars are securely suspended in place using synthetic composites that virtually eliminate corrosion and wear. Seat's detent tab is a rust free advanced polymer and is what allows for the smooth operation of the EZ Glide systems; passenger backrest position on seats features a locking screw for additional security over detent tab. Optional backrests feature solar reflective leather cover and multiple detents with virtually no metal to metal contact for vertical and fore/aft pad adjustment.
- Made in the USA
|Backrest Included||Varies (make selection above)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Driver Seat Width||Varies (make selection above)|
|Front Height||Varies (make selection above)|
|Overall Length||Varies (make selection above)|
|Passenger Seat Width||Varies (make selection above)|
|Rear Height||Varies (make selection above)|
|Stitch Type||Varies (make selection above)|
|Style||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLD Dyna Switchback 2012-2016
- FXD Dyna Super Glide 2007-2010
- FXDB Dyna Street Bob 2007-2016
- FXDBI Dyna Street Bob 2006
- FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom 2007-2014
- FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom 2006
- FXDF Dyna Fat Bob 2008-2016
- FXDI35 35th Anniversary Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDI Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 2007-2009, 2014-2016
- FXDLI Dyna Low Rider 2006
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 2007-2008, 2010-2016
- FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide 2006
- XL50 50th Anniversary Sportster 2007
- XL883 Sportster 883 2004-2006
- XL883C Sportster 883 Custom 2004-2009
- XL883L Sportster 883 Low 2005-2010
- XL883L Sportster SuperLow 2011-2016
- XL883N Sportster Iron 883 2009-2016
- XL883R Sportster 883R 2005-2007
- XL1200C Sportster 1200 Custom 2004-2016
- XL1200L Sportster 1200 Low 2006-2011
- XL1200N Sportster 1200 Nightster 2007-2012
- XL1200R Sportster 1200 Roadster 2004-2006
- XL1200T Sportster SuperLow 2014-2016
- XL1200V Sportster Seventy-Two 2012-2016
- XL1200X Sportster Forty-Eight 2010-2016
- Arlen Ness Vegas Jackpot 2007-2011
- High-Ball 2012-2014
- Jackpot 2006-2014
- Kingpin 2004-2012
- Vegas 2003-2012
- Vegas 8-Ball 2005-2014
- Vegas Jackpot 2006-2014
Questions & Answers
I have a 2016 fxdb and the seat is to low. how much will this one lift me up?
is there any others that are taller or as tall?
This particular Drag Specialties seat is about the same height as the OEM seat for the 2016 FXDB. If you're looking for something that'll sit you slightly higher than the stock seat, check out the Mustang Vintage Wide Solo Touring Seat with Backrest. Between the wider-than-stock seat design and the fact that the Mustang seat is thicker than stock, you'll probably find that it's more suitable to your riding needs. Plus, you get a fully-adjustable driver's backrest all in the same box.