In Stock –
Cobra Race-Pro Slip-On Exhaust
Features advanced acoustical tuning technologies for a deep rumbling sound. The 4" round muffler front expands just aft of the steel clam shell clamp to 4-1/2" diameter.
With its unique strap, the Race-Pro looks like a radical departure from the norm, when in fact, the Race-Pro mounts the same way as nearly every slip-on muffler from Cobra. The strap clamps tightly around the muffler and bolts to the bike's hanger mounts located beneath the saddlebags. Fasteners in the wrap make mounting a simple task of threading in a bolt from the upper bracket into the Cobra strap.
The mufflers come with 3" cores encased in proprietary Cobra sound tuning materials with specific acoustical dampening and thermal insulation properties. The basso profondo notes are made possible because of class-leading resonance absorption and prevention.
The frequency and location of the perforation patterns in the high-flo cores creates significant sound scattering in the mid frequencies, which helps to enhance the low frequency tones. The high-flo core itself is a massive 3-inches in diameter which gives the muffler an aggressive look without the objectionable sound levels.
Like all Cobra exhausts, the Race-Pro slip-on mufflers are made in the USA and come with a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty that even covers discoloration. They use precision laser cut mounting brackets and stainless steel clamps to mount to the stock headpipes or to Cobra's PowerPort dual headpipes.
- Uses proprietary materials with specific acoustical dampening and thermal insulation properties
- 3" cores for superior performance
- Acoustical engineering developments allow an incredibly deep sound because of intense, class-leading resonance absorption and prevention
- 4-1/2" chrome bodies taper to 4" round at the front
- 4-1/2" machined aluminum thin line black tips are held in place with seven stainless steel, 12-point bolts
- Easy to understand instructions and all required mounting hardware included with each kit
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA
|Baffles Included||Varies (make selection above)|
|CARB Approved||Varies (make selection above)|
|Color||Varies (make selection above)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Exhaust Diameter||4-1/2 in.|
|Finish||Varies (make selection above)|
|Muffler End Cap||Varies (make selection above)|
|Muffler Sleeve||Varies (make selection above)|
|Warranty||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR Road King 1995-2017
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2013
- FLHRCI Road King Classic 1998-2006
- FLHRI Road King 1996-2006
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2004-2007
- FLHRSI Road King Custom 2004-2006
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 1995-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1995-2005, 2007-2013
- FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic 1996-2006
- FLHTCU TC Ultra Classic Electra Glide Twin-Cooled 2015-2017
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2017
- FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2006
- FLHTCUL Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low 2015-2016
- FLHTCUL TC Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low Twin-Cooled 2015-2017
- FLHTI Electra Glide Standard 2003-2006
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2017
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low 2015-2017
- FLHX Street Glide 2006-2009, 2011-2016
- FLHXI Street Glide 2006
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2017
- FLTCU Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1995
- FLTCUI Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1996
- FLTR Road Glide 1998-2004, 2007-2009
- FLTRI Road Glide 1998-2006
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013, 2016-2017
- FLTRX Road Glide 2015-2017
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2011-2013
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2017
Questions & Answers
I have a 2007 Harley ultra classic. If I install tru duel exhaust with race pro slip-ons do you have any idea what decibel level they might produce
Unfortunately, Cobra doesn't do any sound-level testing for any of their exhaust components. For that reason, I can't say how loud the particular set up you're eyeing is going to be. As you know, the Race-Pro slip-ons themselves are designed to provide an excellent rumble without being excessively loud. But, when combined with a true dual header kit of any kind, they will be significantly louder than stock. A lot of your bike's exhaust sound-deadening is handled by the headers.
If anything, perhaps you may wish to try the Race-Pro slip-ons themselves first. And, if they turn out to approach an offensively loud sound output, you may want to skip putting headers of any kind on your bike. Otherwise, if the sound output is acceptable, you may wish to go ahead with those headers. Also, one thing to consider as well is the air cleaner. A significant amount of sound emanates from there as well, especially if it's an aftermarket unit. Please be sure to take that into consideration as well when setting your bike up where sound output levels are a significant factor in your overall equation.