In Stock –
Hogtunes 2 Channel Amplifier
- The 200 watt (400 Peak) 2 channel Class D amp easily mounts inside the fairing
- Makes its best power with 2 ohm speakers
- Includes 100% plug and play wire harness
- Real loud and real clear with minimal strain on the bikes charging system
- All required hardware to complete the installation is in the box
- Systems with this amp are easily expandable for future upgrades
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
|Country of Origin||Canada|
|Warranty||Manufacturer''s Three Year Warranty|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 1998-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1998-2005, 2007-2013
- FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic 1998-2006
- FLHTCSE2 CVO Electra Glide 2005
- FLHTCSE CVO Electra Glide 2004
- FLHTCU TC Ultra Classic Electra Glide Twin-Cooled 2015-2017
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1998-2017
- FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1998-2006
- FLHTCUL Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low 2015-2016
- FLHTCUL TC Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low Twin-Cooled 2015-2016
- FLHTCUTG Tri Glide Ultra Classic 2009-2017
- FLHTI Electra Glide Standard 2003-2006
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2014-2017
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low 2015-2017
- FLHX Street Glide 2006-2017
- FLHXI Street Glide 2006
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2017
- FLHXXX Street Glide Trike 2010-2011
- FLTR Road Glide 1998-2004, 2007-2009
- FLTRI Road Glide 1998-2006
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013, 2016-2017
- FLTRX Road Glide 2015-2017
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2010-2013
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2017
Questions & Answers
does it wire direct
does it wire direct to battery if so how does it tuner off, I watched utube and seem to wire direct, so what turns it on and off
Yes, the Hogtunes amplifier does connect to the battery, but it also plugs directly into the bike's OEM wire harness which is switched on and off by the ignition switch. In doing so, the amp won't draw power when the bike is turned off. This way, you don't have to worry about draining the battery. The included instructions clearly explain how to wire this up to your bike, so you should have no problem getting this kit on your bike.
I have an XM module installed on my bike on top of the main radio with a main wiring harness. Will this affect the fitment of the amplifier?
Without knowing exactly which bike it is that you have and what XM module you're using, I can't say for sure if you'll have troubles putting this amp on your bike. That said, since almost every XM unit we know of connects on the input side of the head unit, they don't get in each other's way. The Hogtunes amps are connected to the output side of the radio. Furthermore, these amps are of a Class D design, meaning, they won't emit electromagnetic interference with other radio components on your machine.
2013 FLTRX Road Glide Custom
Hello. Will this fit my 2013 HD FLTRX Road Glide Custom? Thank you.
Yes, we do have a FLTRX Hogtunes amp to fit your bike. Just choose the FLTRX Road Glide Custom from our fit guide, and you'll receive the proper amp, installation hardware and easy-to-understand instructions for getting more power to your bike's sound system!