In Stock –
Dynojet Power Commander III Ignition Module
The Ignition Module is connected to the PCIII USB with its built-in expansion port link and communicates via a CAN interface. As in the case of the Power Commander, the Ignition Module uses OEM style connectors to plug in-line of the stock ignition harness so no cutting or splicing is required. The Ignition Module uses "direct coil driver technology" and allows a high degree of timing adjustment. In the Power commander Control Center Software the user is able to advance or retard the ignition curve up to 10 degrees based on throttle position and RPM. It is also possible to alter the timing for each cylinder individually if necessary.
The Ignition Module comes standard with no adjustments made in the map for the timing table.
- Advance or retard the ignition curve based on throttle position and rpm
- Tune each cylinder individually
- Ignition module connects via a built-in expansion port link
- Connects to the ignition coils through an intermediate harness connection or directly to the coil connectors
- High degree of flexibility in timing adjustments
Product Note: Only fits machines equipped with Dynojet Power Commander III USB.
|Country of Origin||USA|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- CB900F 919 2002-2007
- VTX1800C 2002-2007
- VTX1800N 2004-2008
- VTX1800R 2002-2007
- 690 Duke 2013-2014
- 1290 Super Duke R 2014
- EX650A Ninja 650R 2006-2008
- VN2000A Vulcan 2000 2004-2007
- ZR1000B Z1000 2007-2008
- ZX600K Ninja ZX-6RR 2003
- ZX600M Ninja ZX-6RR 2004
- ZX636B Ninja ZX-6R 2003-2004
- GSX1300BK B-King 2008
- GSX-R600 2006-2008
- GSX-R750 2006-2008
- FZS1000 FZ1 2006-2008
- XP500 T-Max 500 2009-2010
- XV1700A Road Star 1700 2008
- XV1700AS Road Star 1700 S 2008
- XV1700AT Road Star 1700 Silverado 2008
- XV1700ATS Road Star 1700 Silverado S 2008
- XV1700PC Road Star Midnight Warrior 2006-2008
- XV1700PC Road Star Warrior 2002-2008
- XV1900 Roadliner 2006-2007
- XV1900CT Stratoliner 2006-2007
- XV1900CTM Stratoliner Midnight 2006-2008
- XV1900CTS Stratoliner S 2006-2008
- XV1900M Roadliner Midnight 2006-2008
- XV1900S Roadliner S 2006-2008
- XVS1300A V-Star 1300 2007-2008
- XVS1300CT V-Star 1300 Tourer 2007-2008
- YZF-R1 2007-2008
Questions & Answers
Will this unit work on power commander 3 part number 223-410?
So long as you're installing this unit on a 2006-2008 Kawasaki EX650R or a 2007-2008 Versys, yes, it will indeed work with the PC3 # 223-410.