In Stock –
Dynojet Power Commander V Autotune Kit
Uses virtually the same technology found in Dynojet's patented Tuning Link dynamometer tuning software (for automated fuel mapping), along with a pair of Bosch Wide Band O2 sensors.
Once connected to your machine's Power Commander V, the Auto Tune kit monitors the fuel mixture via the included Wide Band O2 sensor in the exhaust. It then sends this information to the Power Commander V and automatically corrects fueling while you ride. Each map has preset air/fuel ratio values included - simply plug in the unit and let it do the work.
Connects to your PC-V-equipped machine via a single cable and requires only a ground and 12V connection to be made to install. After that, plug the oxygen sensors into the exhaust and, if your exhaust doesn't have those, a pair of steel weld-in 18mm O2 sensor bungs are included.
Fully adjustable for advanced users that would like to change the air/fuel ratios from the baseline. Each throttle opening/RPM combination is individually adjustable, so that you can have both fuel economy, during cruise, while maintaining peak output at larger throttle openings. For most models of bikes it's also possible to adjust the air/fuel ratios in each gear. This gives you total control of the fueling in every gear and throttle/RPM area for absolute maximum performance.
The Auto Tune kit can be configured to run and correct at all times or by using the map switch port on the PCV. You can set it up so that you can switch back and forth between the tuning modes and the base map settings. You can also configure the Auto Tune kit to wait until the bike is at a certain operating temperature before beginning to make adjustments.
Dual O2 sensor version is made specifically for Harley Davidson motorcycles. Come with two O2 sensors, control module with 2 sensor inputs, CAN connection cable, CAN termination plug, and two custom length oxygen sensor cables. They also includes a built-in power connector that plugs directly into the bike's stock wiring harness for easy connection.
Product Note: Only fits machines equipped with Dynojet Power Commander V (sold separately).
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Thread||18 mm x 1.5|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLD Dyna Switchback 2012-2014
- FLHR Road King 2007-2014
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2013
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2007
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 2007-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 2007-2013
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2007-2014
- FLHTCUTG Tri Glide Ultra Classic 2009-2013
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2014
- FLHX Street Glide 2007-2014
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014
- FLHXXX Street Glide Trike 2010-2011
- FLS Softail Slim 2012-2014
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 2007-2014
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 2007-2014
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2010-2014
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2007-2014
- FLSTSB Softail Cross Bones 2008-2010
- FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic 2007
- FLTR Road Glide 2007-2009
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2010-2013
- FXCW Softail Rocker 2008-2009
- FXCWC Softail Rocker C 2008-2011
- FXD Dyna Super Glide 2007-2010
- FXDB Dyna Street Bob 2007-2014
- FXDBI Dyna Street Bob 2006
- FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom 2007-2014
- FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom 2006
- FXDF Dyna Fat Bob 2008-2013
- FXDI Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 2007-2009, 2014
- FXDLI Dyna Low Rider 2006
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 2007-2008, 2010-2014
- FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide 2006
- FXS Softail Blackline 2011-2013
- FXSB Softail Breakout 2013
- FXST Softail Standard 2007
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 2007-2009
- FXSTC Softail Custom 2007-2010
- FXSTD Softail Deuce 2007
- VRSCAW V-Rod 2007-2010
- VRSCD V-Rod Night Rod 2007-2008
- VRSCDX ANN V-Rod 10th Anniversary Edition 2012
- VRSCDX V-Rod Night Rod Special 2007-2013
- VRSCF V-Rod Muscle 2009-2013
- VRSCR V-Rod Street Rod 2007
- VRSCX V-Rod 2007
- XL50 50th Anniversary Sportster 2007
- XL883 Sportster 883 2007-2008
- XL883C Sportster 883 Custom 2007-2009
- XL883L Sportster 883 Low 2007-2010
- XL883L Sportster SuperLow 2011-2014
- XL883N Sportster Iron 883 2009-2014
- XL883R Sportster 883R 2007
- XL1200C Sportster 1200 Custom 2007-2014
- XL1200L Sportster 1200 Low 2007-2011
- XL1200R Sportster 1200 Roadster 2007-2008
- XL1200T Sportster SuperLow 2014
- XL1200V Sportster Seventy-Two 2012-2014
- XL1200X Sportster Forty-Eight 2010-2014
- XR1200 2009-2010
- XR1200X 2011-2012
Questions & Answers
with this kit that's all that's needed for the auto tune to work or is it a piggy back to the power commander v?
This particular unit, and all of the other Autotune kits from Dynojet are designed to piggyback on a Power Commander V unit. The PC-V is sold separately and it's not included in the kit.
Will this tune automatically or do I have to preset?
2009 FX DEL with power commander five S&S aircleaner Vance and Hines big radius with big city thunder monster baffles air fuel ratio way do I want to know if this will automatically correct that or do I need to preload a map and know what I want my air fuel ratio to be to begin with
By: Chris coburn
While it's not required, to get the most out of the auto tune function, you should indeed have a baseline map for your bike. If you've had it mapped on a dyno, then you're all set. Otherwise, it'll still function the same, but it'll take longer to reach the target air fuel ratio you set in the programming software.
I have a power commander v with a downloaded map and am using a lot of fuel will this automatically tune the bike to the right aft or do I have to know what
2009 fxdl s&is air breather Vance and Hines big radius big city thunder monster baffles
By: Chris c
Yes, this auto tune kit is exactly what you need to get the most out of your Power Commander V. You can program it to hit a target AFR by enabling the feature in the PCV and then hit the road. Once you've done that, the device will continuously adjust fuel delivery in order to deliver the AFR you want.