In Stock –
Dynojet Power Commander SFM Secondary Fuel Module
Most of today's high performance, four cylinder sport bikes have two injectors per cylinder. The Power Commander V connects to 4 of those 8 injectors. In virtually all cases the PCV's +250%/-100% fuel adjustability allows more than enough adjustment for all but the most radically altered engines. However, Dynojet recognizes that there are people building heavily modified engines (extreme big bore, turbo, etc) that may require the adjustment of all 8 injectors.
Enter the Power Commander V Secondary Fuel Module. The SFM connects to the upper injector rail using OEM connectors. From there, it is only a single cable connection to the PCV. Once connected, you will be able to adjust both upper and lower injectors by as much as +250/-100%.
If the gear position input is connected on your PCV you will have the ability to adjust all of the injectors on a "per gear" basis (a complete map for every gear) as well as the ability to map each injector separately. That gives you up to 48 complete maps!
Also has a "basic" mode that allows you to have a single fuel table that simply puts the requested fuel change in both upper and lower injector modules at the same time. For those of you that have modified engines that require more fuel than 4 injectors can provide, but do not need the complexity of mapping each cylinder and each gear separately, this setting is for you.
In addition to the increased fuel adjustability the SFM provides, it also allows for the use of the Dynojet Quick Shifter sensor (sold separately) on 8 injector bikes.
- Each injector can be mapped separately, giving you up to 48 complete maps
- Connects to the upper injector rail using OEM connectors
- If gear position input is connected to your PCV, you can adjust all of the injectors on a "per gear" basis
- The "basic" mode is the perfect setting for modified engines that require more fuel than four-injectors can provide, but do not need the complexity of mapping each cylinder and each gear separately
- Allows for the use of the Dynojet Quick Shifter sensor on eight-injector bikes which provides added fuel control and shifter functionality
- Adjust both upper and lower injectors by as much as +250/-100%
- Single cable connection to the PCV
- Allows for the adjustment of all eight-injectors
- The "basic" mode allows you to have a single fuel table that simply puts the requested fuel change in both upper and lower injector modules at the same time
|Country of Origin||USA|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- S 1000 RR 2010-2012
- CBR600RR 2006-2012
- CBR600RR ABS 2010-2012
- CBR1000RR 2008-2011
- CBR1000RR ABS 2009-2011
- Ninja H2 R 2015-2016
- ZX600N Ninja ZX-6RR 2005-2006
- ZX600R Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2012
- ZX636C Ninja ZX-6R 2005-2006
- ZX1000E Ninja ZX-10R 2008-2009
- ZX1000F Ninja ZX-10R 2010
- ZX1000J Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2015
- ZX1000K Ninja ZX-10R ABS 2011-2013
- GSX1300R Hayabusa 2008-2013
- GSX-R750 2008-2009, 2011-2013
- GSX-R1000 2005-2006, 2009, 2011-2012
- Daytona 675 2013-2014
- Daytona 675R 2013-2014
- YZF-R1 2009-2011, 2015-2016
- YZF-R1S 2016
- YZF-R6 2008-2013