In Stock –
MAC Fat Stakkers Dual Full Exhaust System
Fat Stakkers feature a constant diameter exhaust from the header all the way back to the tip. Double-walled headers give you years of good looks and great sound. Each pipe is precision mandrel-bent for a perfect fit to stock mounting points, every time.
- Billet aluminum end caps
- Improved ground clearance over stock system
- Lighter than the OEM exhaust
- High luster chrome finish
|Configuration||2 into 2|
|Exhaust Diameter||2-1/4 in.|
|Header Construction||Chrome Steel|
|Muffler End Cap||Billet Aluminum|
|Muffler Sleeve||Chrome Steel|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- VT750C Shadow 750 A.C.E. 1998-2001
- VT750CD2 Shadow 750 A.C.E. Deluxe 1998-2002
- VT1100C2 Shadow 1100 A.C.E. 1995-1999
- VT1100C Shadow 1100 1987-1996
- VTX1800C 2002-2007
- VN800A Vulcan 800 1995-2003
- VN1500D Vulcan 1500 Classic 1996-1997
- VN1500E Vulcan 1500 Classic 1998-2003
- VL1500 Intruder 1500 1998-2004
- XV1600A Road Star 1600 1999-2003
- XV1600AL Road Star 1600 Limited Edition 2003
- XV1600AS Road Star 1600 MM 1999-2000
- XV1600AS Road Star 1600 Midnight Star 2001-2003
- XV1600AT Road Star 1600 Silverado 1999-2003
- XV1700A Road Star 1700 2004-2007
- XV1700AM Road Star 1700 Midnight 2004-2007
- XV1700AT Road Star 1700 Silverado 2004-2007
- XV1700ATM Road Star 1700 Midnight Silverado 2004-2007
- XVS650 V-Star 650 Midnight Custom 2005-2010
Questions & Answers
Do these have attached heat shields?
Yes, most - but not all, of MAC's Fat Stakkers motorcycle exhaust systems come with heat shields
Would this exhaust system be compatible with a 2003 Honda Shadow Sabre (VT1100C2)?
From my independent research, I have determined that 1999 was the last year of the A.C.E. and was replaced with the Sabre. Would this exhaust fit my 2003 Sabre, if that is the case?
Regrettably, MAC does not produce an exhaust to fit the Honda's 2003 1100cc Shadow Sabre. You are correct, in that the A.C.E. was replaced by the Sabre, but there are quite a few differences between the bikes and for that reason, the exhaust that fits older 1100 A.C.E. models will not fit the 2003 Honda Sabre.
We do have three different exhausts available to fit your particular bike. In terms of appearance, the Vance & Hines Longshots Original Exhaust System is the closest design-wise to MAC's Fat Stakkers exhaust.The other two options consist of the Cobra Classic Deluxe Slashcut Exhaust System and the Vance & Hines Pro Pipe HS 2-into-1 Exhaust System.
Does this kit come with everything needed for the install? Gaskets, etc?
All required installation hardware is included with the exhaust. All joints on the exhaust are of a slip-fit design, so no gaskets are included to assemble the system. You will want to have a look at the exhaust valve gaskets as those may need to be replaced. If that were the case, we do have a wide variety of exhaust valve gaskets available in our store to suit a range of tuning needs.
One thing you will most certainly want to get along with the exhaust is a proper Dynojet carburetor jet kit. With that, you can be assured the best throttle response and the most horsepower possible when installing this, or any other exhaust system that we sell.
Will this exhaust system work on a 1997 shadow 1100 with cobra running boards
By: Thomas G.
You shouldn't have any problem fitting this Shadow 1100 ACE exhaust system to your machine as Cobra's floorboards use a mounting bracket that won't get in the way.