In Stock –
MAC Slash Back Staggered Drag Pipes Full Exhaust System
Staggered Drag Pipes exhaust systems feature double-walled construction headers for years of good looks and great sound. Each pipe is precision mandrel-bent for a perfect fit to stock mounting points, every time.
- Built with the performance rider in mind
- Improved ground clearance over stock system
- Lighter than the OEM exhaust
- High luster chrome finish
|Configuration||2 into 2|
|Exhaust Diameter||2-1/4 in.|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- VT750C Shadow 750 A.C.E. 1998-2001
- VT750CD2 Shadow 750 A.C.E. Deluxe 1998-2002
- VT750CD Shadow 750 A.C.E. 1998-2003
- VT1100C3 Shadow 1100 Aero 1998-2002
- VT1100C Shadow 1100 1987-1996
- VTX1800C 2002-2007
- VN800A Vulcan 800 1995-2003
- VN1500D Vulcan 1500 Classic 1996-1997
- VN1500E Vulcan 1500 Classic 1998-2003
- VL1500 Intruder 1500 1998-2004
- XV1600A Road Star 1600 1999-2003
- XV1600AL Road Star 1600 Limited Edition 2003
- XV1600AS Road Star 1600 MM 1999-2000
- XV1600AS Road Star 1600 Midnight Star 2001-2003
- XV1600AT Road Star 1600 Silverado 1999-2003
- XV1700A Road Star 1700 2004-2007
- XV1700AM Road Star 1700 Midnight 2004-2007
- XV1700AT Road Star 1700 Silverado 2004-2007
- XV1700ATM Road Star 1700 Midnight Silverado 2004-2007
- XVS650 V-Star 650 Midnight Custom 2005-2010
Questions & Answers
I have a 1999 Honda Aero 1100. If I were to put this MAX exhaust on my bike, do I need a rejet kit too?
By: Mr. Smith
While you may be okay with just installing this exhaust on its own, it's always wise to re-jet your bike when you put on a new motorcycle exhaust. Basically, any time you change the way air gets into, or out of, the engine - you'll want to adjust fueling to suit. In doing so, you can be sure that you get the best possible throttle response and engine power output.
Are the baffles removable?
Actually, none of these Drag Pipes from MAC Exhaust come with baffles in them. They're of a straight-thru design and have no provisions for installing baffles.
will it fit on a 1998 honda shadow ace 750?
Yes, this MAC Slash Back Exhaust will fit the 1998 Honda VT750C Shadow 750 A.C.E. - simply select your make, year and model from our fit guide that's immediately to the right of the main image and we'll get the correct MAC Shadow 750 exhaust system on its way to you, guaranteed!
Will they fit the 1800 vtx n?
Unfortunately, MAC doesn't produce an exhaust to fit the VTX1800N. We do, however, have two options that are very similar to this pipe in terms of looks. One exhaust would be the Cobra Speedster Slashdown VTX1800N Exhaust System and the other would be a VTX1800N Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered Exhaust System. Both of those exhaust systems will bolt straight up to the Honda VTX1800N without issue.
Do these come with the heat shield for my Honda VT1100 C Shadow 1990? If not do you sell the heat shields?
There are no accessory heat shields included with this MAC Slash Back Staggered Drag Pipe exhaust to fit the 1990 Honda VT1100C Shadow 1100. If you wanted to add some of those to this exhaust, we do have a range of Cobra Universal Heat Shield Assemblies available to fit this exhaust. Just choose the 2-1/4" diameter heat shields as that's the size required to fit this particular system on the '90 VT1100 Shadow.
Do these have a good mellow deep tone without being "piss-your-neighbor-off" obnoxiously loud?
I have a 2001 Kawasaki Vulcan VN800A.
This exhaust probably isn't what you're looking for as it's of a straight-through design. There are no baffles in the pipes, nor is there a provision for installing baffles. For your particular needs, I'd recommend the Cobra Classic Slashcut Exhaust System or MAC Staggered Slash Cut Dual Full Exhaust System. Both of those exhausts have a larger muffler diameter and come with non-removable baffles. They'll give you more sound than stock, but they're certainly not as loud when compared to the Slash Back Drag Pipes.