In Stock –
MAC Slash Cut Drag Pipes Full Exhaust System
Staggered Drag Pipes exhaust systems feature double-walled construction headers for years of good looks and great sound. Each pipe is precision mandrel-bent for a perfect fit to stock mounting points, every time.
- Built with the performance rider, there are no baffles included with this exhaust
- Improved ground clearance over stock system
- Lighter than the OEM exhaust
- High luster chrome finish
|Configuration||2 into 2|
|Exhaust Diameter||2 in.|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- VT750CD2 Shadow 750 A.C.E. Deluxe 1998-2002
- VT1100C Shadow 1100 1987-1996
- VTX1800C 2002-2007
- VN800A Vulcan 800 1995-2003
- VN1500A Vulcan 88 1987-1995
- VN1500A Vulcan 1500 1996-1999
- VN1500B Vulcan 88 SE 1987-1990
- VN1500C Vulcan 1500 L 1996-1997
- VL1500 Intruder 1500 1998-2004
- XV1600A Road Star 1600 1999-2003
- XV1600AL Road Star 1600 Limited Edition 2003
- XV1600AS Road Star 1600 MM 1999-2000
- XV1600AS Road Star 1600 Midnight Star 2001-2003
- XV1600AT Road Star 1600 Silverado 1999-2003
- XV1700A Road Star 1700 2004-2007
- XV1700AM Road Star 1700 Midnight 2004-2007
- XV1700AT Road Star 1700 Silverado 2004-2007
- XV1700ATM Road Star 1700 Midnight Silverado 2004-2007
- XVS650 V-Star 650 Midnight Custom 2005-2010
Questions & Answers
Does a jet kit come with the east system?
MAC exhausts do not include any jets. Simply search our website for "jet kit" and you'll find wide variety of jets and jet kits that'll fit just about any carburetor tuning application.
Does these pipes have any baffles in them?
MAC's Slash Cut Drag Pipes do not come with baffles of any kind, nor is there a provision for fitting baffles. They're straight-thru pipes designed for maximum performance.
Does this fit the 08 vstar classic
MAC doesn't produce an exhaust to fit the 2008 Yamaha V-Star Classic, either the 650cc or 1100cc version.
Depending on which bike it is that you have, we do have some options that are similar to the MAC exhaust's drag pipe style. For the V-Star 650 Classic, check out the Cobra Drag Pipes Exhaust System. If it's a V-Star 1100 Classic that you're riding, take a look at the Cobra Slip-On Drag Pipes. Both exhausts have a classic, slash cut design with a narrow exhaust diameter for which drag style pipes are known.
Do you need to change carb jets when you install straight pipes
By: Do you need to change carb. jets when you install straight pipes.?
We always recommend re-jetting your bike with the installation of MAC Drag Pipes. The best kits we have to do the job come in the form of Dynojet Carburetor Jet Kits. Each one of those kits comes with everything you need, along with easy-to-follow instructions to get the job done correctly.
To installing pipes
How hard is it to install them pipes
If you're comfortable with doing things like changing the oil, servicing the air filter or swapping out batteries, fitting a new exhaust shouldn't be much of a difficulty. Just take your time, follow the directions and, so long as you have simple hand tools, you're all set. There's no particular magic in removing the old exhaust and putting a new one in its place.