In Stock –
Python Slash-Cut Slip-On Exhaust
- Get the famous Python look and performance while still using the stock header pipes
- Features an embossed Python logo on each muffler
- Comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions
- Sold in pairs
- Non-removable high-performance baffles
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Exhaust Diameter||2-1/2 in.|
|Muffler Sleeve||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLS Softail Slim 2012-2016
- FLST Heritage Softail 2006
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 2000-2016
- FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic 2001-2006
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 2007-2016
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2010-2016
- FLSTI Heritage Softail 2006
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2007-2016
- FLSTSB Softail Cross Bones 2008-2011
- FLSTSE2 CVO Softail Convertible 2011
- FLSTSE3 CVO Softail Convertible 2012
- FLSTSE CVO Softail Convertible 2010
- FXCW Softail Rocker 2008-2009
- FXCWC Softail Rocker C 2008-2011
- FXD Dyna Super Glide 1995-2005, 2007-2010
- FXDB Dyna Daytona 1992
- FXDB Dyna Street Bob 2007-2016
- FXDB Dyna Sturgis 1991
- FXDBI Dyna Street Bob 2006
- FXDC Dyna Glide Custom 1992
- FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom 2007-2014
- FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom 2005-2006
- FXDI35 35th Anniversary Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDI Dyna Super Glide 2004-2006
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 1993-2005, 2007-2009
- FXDLI Dyna Low Rider 2004-2006
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Convertible 1995-1998
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Low Rider Convertible 1994
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Super Glide Convertible 1999-2000
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 1993-2005, 2007-2008
- FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide 2004-2006
- FXDX Dyna Super Glide Sport 1999-2005
- FXDXI Dyna Super Glide Sport 2004-2005
- FXDXT Dyna Super Glide T-Sport 2001-2003
- FXSB Softail Breakout 2013-2016
- FXSBSE CVO Softail Breakout 2013-2014
- FXST Softail Standard 2000-2007
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 2000-2009
- FXSTBI Softail Night Train 2001-2006
- FXSTC Softail Custom 2007-2010
- FXSTI Softail Standard 2001-2006
- FXSTS Springer Softail 2000-2006
- FXSTSI Springer Softail 2001-2006
- XL50 50th Anniversary Sportster 2007
- XL883 Sportster 883 2004-2008
- XL883C Sportster 883 Custom 2004-2009
- XL883L Sportster 883 Low 2005-2010
- XL883L Sportster SuperLow 2011-2016
- XL883N Sportster Iron 883 2009-2016
- XL883R Sportster 883R 2002-2003, 2005-2007
- XL1200C Sportster 1200 Custom 2004-2016
- XL1200L Sportster 1200 Low 2006-2011
- XL1200N Sportster 1200 Nightster 2007-2012
- XL1200R Sportster 1200 Roadster 2004-2008
- XL1200T Sportster SuperLow 2014-2016
- XL1200V Sportster Seventy-Two 2012-2016
- XL1200X Sportster Forty-Eight 2010-2016
Questions & Answers
Does this have the same sound as the whole exhaust?
Python's Slash-Cut exhausts are indeed louder than stock and just about as loud as a full exhaust system. So long as the machine you're putting it on doesn't have catalytic convertors in the headers themselves, you can expect them to be pretty loud compared to stock.
Do I have to tune my bike with these slip-ons if I am only wanting to get a better sound?
2016 softail slim
While you don't necessarily need to tune your bike after the installation of this (or any other) aftermarket Softail Slim exhaust component, if you want to get the best possible power output, and throttle response - it's advised that you do adjust fueling accordingly. Motorcycles these days are already tuned a little on the lean side to meet ever-stricter emissions requirements, and adding an exhaust, even a slip-on muffler, only exacerbates that lean running condition even further. All of this makes the motor run hotter.
To mitigate this, we recommend the Vance & Hines Fuelpak FP3 Autotuner for the Harley Softail Slim to go along with the installation of the Python mufflers. With that tuner, you'll be able to adjust fueling for your Slim's exact needs all from your smart phone, and without a trip to the dyno.
Is it imperative to require a fuel pack auto tuner?
It really depends on what your goal happens to be when installing any new Python Harley exhaust parts. If you're just putting on these mufflers for a little more sound, then no - it's usually not required. If you're putting these pipes on to get more power, then yes - it's absolutely required that you modify fueling. Whenever you change the way air gets into the motor, or out through the exhaust system, you should adjust fueling to make up for the improved gas flow. In doing so, you can expect to get the best possible engine performance and throttle response out of this, or any other exhaust system that we sell.
for the price, im assuming this is for a set of two?
I dont see where its clearly a set of 2. just making sure.
Yes, there are indeed two Python mufflers included with this kit. You only need to purchase a quantity of one to replace both of the stock mufflers on the machines we have listed in the fit guide above.