In Stock –
Python True Dual Headers
- Complete a touring model exhaust system with True Duals
- Whether the bike already has a set of Python mufflers or is still running stock, True Duals will dramatically increase power and cut down heat the stock crossover system generates on the right side
- 220 degree full-coverage heat shields make this a blue-proof system
- 1-3/4" head pipes give the sound and performance you want
- Made in the U.S.A.
Product Note: Accepts Python or OEM style mufflers with 1-3/4" inlets.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Heat Shield Included||Yes|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR Road King 2007-2008, 2010-2016
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2008, 2010-2013
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2007
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 2007-2008
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 2007-2008
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2007-2008, 2010-2016
- FLHTCUL Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low 2015-2016
- FLHTCUTG Tri Glide Ultra Classic 2010-2016
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2016
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low 2015-2016
- FLHX Street Glide 2007-2008, 2010-2016
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2016
- FLHXXX Street Glide Trike 2010-2011
- FLTR Road Glide 2007-2008
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2010-2013
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2016
Questions & Answers
Does this come with all mounting hardware?
Yes, all required mounting hardware is included with these Python headers. However, you are to re-use some of the OEM hardware to complete the installation. So long as you have the stock headers on your bike, then you should have no problem fitting this exhaust on your machine.
header only no mufflers
That's correct, Python's True Dual Headers are just that - a pair of aftermarket Harley headers. You can fit them to any set of slip-on mufflers that fit the OEM headers on your machine. In this way, you're assured a massive variety of Harley exhaust options for your bike.
When ordering do i need the vin# ready"
By: Richy rich
We never require you to submit a VIN number to complete your order. Of course, if you're unsure of what model or model year machine it is that you have, and wish to avoid any fit issues, just send us a note or give us a call and we'll be sure to find the correct parts to fit your exact motorcycle.
Does it have the fittings for the o2 sensors.
Yes! Python's True Dual Headers are equipped with oxygen sensor ports that'll fit the OEM O2 sensors on any bike you choose from our fit guide.
does this system do away with the cat on all new harleys ?
Yes it does. The catalytic convertor on all bikes that the Harley Python True Dual headers fit, are located in the headers themselves, not the mufflers. For this reason, if you were to replace just the mufflers, you're not going to get much more in the way of sound since the cat will remain. By replacing the headers with Harley Python True Dual headers, you'll certainly get that big Harley sound you want!