In Stock –
Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro Black Fuel Controller
An improved version of the original Cobra PowrPro fuel tuner, uses the latest accelerometer enabled software for precise real-time tuning. The tuner uses faster smart chip and accelerometer technology to continuously read the bike's EFI delivery every time the motorcycle accelerates in order to optimize the air/fuel mixture for the best performance. With Cobra's patent-pending Continuously Variable Tuning (CVT)technology, the PowerPro Black makes motorcycle fuel-injection tuning a snap with the option for fine-tuning non-acceleration fuel via Bluetooth technology and a smart phone-based app.
Should you need to adjust your bike's air/fuel ratio outside of the acceleration area, you can do that with your smart device. Simply go to your app store and search for the Power Pro Black app. Simple instructions on the app will guide you through the available tuning options.
Through the PowrPro Black app you will be able to:
- Monitor the injector duty cycle to determine fuel injector performance
- Add fuel for specific engine modifications tuning the low RPM and cruising fuel zones
- Evaluate and monitor how much fuel the unit adds in specific tuning zones with a circular graph as well as light across the bottom of the screen
- Take fuel away for specific tuning requirements
- View RPM in real time
- Simple reset tools allows you to return the unit to its stock settings
Advancements in circuit boards and accelerometers have made it possible to do things today not possible just a few years ago in the art and science of controlling fuel mixture through remote adjustments.
Older so-called auto-tune systems rely on O2 sensors that must be installed in the exhaust to adjust the air/fuel ratio according to a preset map, but varying conditions can render that EFI mapping less than ideal. And regardless of how many dyno runs you perform, you always end up with only one EFI map which may not provide the optimum setting for the way you'll be riding tomorrow, next month or next year.
Unlike other systems, PowrPro Black offers plug-in performance: no bungs, no oxygen sensors, no computer hook-ups or downloads, no sorting through a bewildering array of EFI maps to find one that's just right. And there is no need to run the bike on the dyno to tune or verify tuning settings. Simply plug the PowrPro into your bike's existing wiring harness and immediately enjoy continuously variable tuning as PowrPro Black delivers the optimum fuel mixture instantly and dynamically.
Product Note: Only fits US Models.
|Country of Origin||USA|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLD Dyna Switchback 2012-2016
- FLHR Road King 2007-2016
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2013
- FLHRCI Road King Classic 1998-2006
- FLHRI Road King 1996-2006
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2007
- FLHRSI Road King Custom 2004-2006
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 2007-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 2007-2013
- FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic 1996-2006
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2007-2016
- FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2006
- FLHTI Electra Glide Standard 2003-2006
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2016
- FLHX Street Glide 2007-2016
- FLHXI Street Glide 2006
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2016
- FLS Softail Slim 2012-2014, 2016
- FLSS Softail Slim S 2016
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 2007-2014, 2016
- FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic 2001-2006
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 2007-2014, 2016
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2010-2014, 2016
- FLSTFBS Softail Fat Boy S 2016
- FLSTFI Softail Fat Boy 2001-2006
- FLSTI Heritage Softail 2006
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2007-2014, 2016
- FLSTNI Softail Deluxe 2005-2006
- FLSTSB Softail Cross Bones 2008-2011
- FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic 2007
- FLSTSCI Softail Springer Classic 2005-2006
- FLSTSE2 CVO Softail Convertible 2011
- FLSTSE3 CVO Softail Convertible 2012
- FLSTSE CVO Softail Convertible 2010
- FLSTSI Heritage Springer Softail 2001-2003
- FLTCUI Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1996
- FLTR Road Glide 2007-2009
- FLTRI Road Glide 1998-2006
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013, 2016
- FLTRX Road Glide 2015-2016
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2010-2013
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2016
- FXCW Softail Rocker 2008-2009
- FXCWC Softail Rocker C 2008-2011
- FXD Dyna Super Glide 2007-2010
- FXDB Dyna Street Bob 2007-2016
- FXDBI Dyna Street Bob 2006
- FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom 2007-2014
- FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom 2005-2006
- FXDF Dyna Fat Bob 2008-2016
- FXDI35 35th Anniversary Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDI Dyna Super Glide 2004-2006
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 2007-2009
- FXDLI Dyna Low Rider 2004-2006
- FXDLS Dyna Low Rider S 2016
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 2007-2008, 2010-2016
- FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide 2004-2006
- FXDXI Dyna Super Glide Sport 2004-2005
- FXS Softail Blackline 2011-2013
- FXSB Softail Breakout 2013-2016
- FXSBSE CVO Softail Breakout 2013
- FXST Softail Standard 2007
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 2007-2009
- FXSTBI Softail Night Train 2001-2006
- FXSTC Softail Custom 2007-2010
- FXSTD Softail Deuce 2007
- FXSTDI Softail Deuce 2001-2006
- FXSTI Softail Standard 2001-2006
- FXSTSI Springer Softail 2001-2006
- FXSTSSE CVO Softail Springer 2007
- VRSCA V-Rod 2002-2006
- VRSCAW V-Rod 2007-2010
- VRSCB V-Rod 2004-2005
- VRSCD V-Rod Night Rod 2006-2008
- VRSCDX ANN V-Rod 10th Anniversary Edition 2012
- VRSCDX V-Rod Night Rod Special 2007-2016
- VRSCF V-Rod Muscle 2009-2016
- VRSCR V-Rod Street Rod 2006-2007
- VRSCX V-Rod 2007
- XL50 50th Anniversary Sportster 2007
- XL883 Sportster 883 2007-2009
- XL883C Sportster 883 Custom 2007-2010
- XL883L Sportster 883 Low 2007-2010
- XL883L Sportster SuperLow 2011-2016
- XL883N Sportster Iron 883 2009-2016
- XL883R Sportster 883R 2007-2010
- XL1200C Sportster 1200 Custom 2007-2016
- XL1200L Sportster 1200 Low 2007-2011
- XL1200N Sportster 1200 Nightster 2007-2012
- XL1200R Sportster 1200 Roadster 2007-2008
- XL1200T Sportster SuperLow 2014-2016
- XL1200V Sportster Seventy-Two 2012-2016
- XL1200X Sportster Forty-Eight 2010-2016
- VT750C2 Shadow 750 Spirit 2012-2014
- VT750C2B Shadow 750 Phantom 2010-2016
- VT750C Shadow 750 Aero 2011-2016
- VT750CA Shadow 750 Aero ABS 2011-2016
- VT1300CR Stateline 2010-2015
- VT1300CRA Stateline ABS 2010-2015
- VT1300CS Sabre 2010-2014
- VT1300CSA Sabre ABS 2010-2014
- VT1300CT Interstate 2010-2011, 2013-2015
- VT1300CTA Interstate ABS 2011-2015
- VT1300CX Fury 2010-2016
- VT1300CXA Fury ABS 2010-2016
- VTX1800C 2002-2007
- VTX1800F 2005-2008
- VTX1800N 2004-2008
- VTX1800R 2002-2007
- VTX1800S 2002-2006
- VTX1800T 2007-2008
- VN900B Vulcan 900 Classic 2006-2017
- VN900C Vulcan 900 Custom 2007-2017
- VN900D Vulcan 900 Classic LT 2006-2017
- VN1600A Vulcan 1600 Classic 2003-2008
- VN1600D Vulcan 1600 Nomad 2005-2008
- VN1600G Vulcan 1600 Nomad 2006
- VN1700A Vulcan 1700 Voyager 2009-2013
- VN1700B Vulcan 1700 Voyager ABS 2009-2016
- VN1700C Vulcan 1700 Nomad 2009-2013
- VN1700C Vulcan 1700 Nomad 2T 2009
- VN1700D Vulcan 1700 Nomad 2014
- VN1700E Vulcan 1700 Classic 2009-2013
- VN1700G Vulcan 1700 Classic LT 2009-2010
- VN1700J Vulcan 1700 Vaquero 2011-2013
- VN1700K Vulcan 1700 Vaquero 2014-2016
- VL800 Boulevard C50 2005-2009
- VL800C Boulevard C50C 2006-2009
- VL800T Boulevard C50T 2005-2009
- VL1500 Boulevard C90 2005-2009
- VL1500T Boulevard C90T 2005-2009
- VZ800 Boulevard M50 2005-2008
- VZR1800 Boulevard M109R 2006-2009, 2011-2014
- VZR1800 Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. 2014
- VZR1800N Boulevard M109R2 2006-2009
- VZR1800Z Boulevard M109R Limited 2006-2009, 2011-2013
- Arlen Ness Vegas 2011
- Arlen Ness Vegas Jackpot 2009-2011
- Arlen Ness Vision 2009, 2012-2013
- Arlen Ness Vision Tour 2010
- Boardwalk 2013-2014
- Classic Cruiser 2013
- Cory Ness Cross Country 2012-2015
- Cory Ness Cross Country Tour 2013
- Cory Ness Vegas Jackpot 2009-2010
- Cross Country 2010-2014, 2016
- Cross Country 8-Ball 2014-2016
- Cross Country Tour 2012-2016
- Cross Roads 2010-2014
- Cross Roads 8-Ball 2013-2014
- Cross Roads Classic 2014
- Cross Roads Hard-Ball 2013
- Hammer 2008-2011
- Hammer 8-Ball 2010-2014
- Hammer S 2010-2014
- High-Ball 2012-2014
- Jackpot 2008-2014
- Judge 2013-2014
- Kingpin 2008-2012
- Kingpin 8-Ball 2008-2011
- Kingpin Low 2009
- Kingpin Pinball 2009
- Kingpin Tour 2008-2009
- Vegas 2008-2012
- Vegas 8-Ball 2008-2014
- Vegas Jackpot 2008-2014
- Vegas Low 2008-2009
- Vision 2008-2011
- Zach Ness Cross Country 2013
- XV1700A Road Star 1700 2008-2009
- XV1700AS Road Star 1700 S 2008-2014
- XV1700AT Road Star 1700 Silverado 2008-2010
- XV1700ATS Road Star 1700 Silverado S 2008-2014
- XV1700PC Road Star Midnight Warrior 2006-2009
- XV1700PC Road Star Warrior 2002-2009
- XV1900 Roadliner 2006-2007
- XV1900C Raider 2008-2016
- XV1900C Raider SCL 2012-2014
- XV1900CF Raider Bullet Cowl 2015
- XV1900CS Raider S 2008-2015
- XV1900CT Stratoliner 2006-2007, 2009
- XV1900CT Stratoliner Deluxe 2010-2012, 2014
- XV1900CTM Stratoliner Midnight 2006-2008
- XV1900CTS Stratoliner S 2006-2010, 2012-2014
- XV1900M Roadliner Midnight 2006-2009
- XV1900S Roadliner S 2006-2010, 2012-2014
- XVS950 V-Star 950 2009-2015
- XVS950C Bolt 2014-2017
- XVS950C Bolt C-Spec 2015-2016
- XVS950C Bolt R-Spec 2014-2017
- XVS950CT V-Star 950 Tourer 2009-2017
- XVS1300A V-Star 1300 2007-2009, 2011-2015
- XVS1300C Stryker 2011-2017
- XVS1300CFG Stryker Bullet Cowl 2015-2016
- XVS1300CT V-Star 1300 Tourer 2007-2015
- XVS1300CTF V-Star 1300 Deluxe 2013-2015
Questions & Answers
Is this the newest Cobra Power Pro that just came out??
Yes, the Cobra PowrPro Black is the latest version of the proven Fi2000 fuel tuning system. This one takes things a step further by allowing the user to adjust fueling with an app right from your smart phone!
Can you use this in addition to a HD Screaming Eagle Race Programmer? Or is it one or the other?
It's a one or the other type of deal. You cannot have both items installed on the bike at the same time.
Do i have to make any adjustments to the power pro or it will do it it self, im going to install the Cobra Speedster Swept Exhaust System on my 2015 kawasaki vulcan 900 classic lt, do i need to make any adjustments to the Powerpro black ?
For the PowrPro Black, you can just install it on your bike and hit the road. You don't need to make any adjustments, even after you install the exhaust system. The device continually measures acceleration and compares that to the ECU signals coming through and adjust fueling to suit. It'll get better as you ride too and you'll notice that the bike responds to throttle input better and engine output will be increased. The more you ride, the better it will get, too.
Of course, should you find that it's not doing what you want in certain situations, you can use the PowrPro Black iOS or Android app to make fueling adjustments that are more to your liking. All of this is explained in the user interface when you open the Cobra PowrPro Black app.
Will this work for a 2015 Honda Phantom?
Yes, the PowrPro Black will fit the 2015 Honda Shadow Phantom. Just select your bike from the fit guide above and we'll get the correct Honda Phantom Power Pro Black on its way to you, guaranteed!
2016 Vaqureo ABS
recently installed true dual exhaust and have significant backfiring on decelleration.
Will this unit correct the problem by simply adjustable fuel air parameters?
Bike currently hesitates at 2500 rpm to 3300 rpm with some improvement from the new exhaust. Factory tech said "it's normal" but I am not happy with that explanation.
What you're dealing with is actually the result of two separate issues. The backfiring could be the result of a poor seal somewhere on the exhaust system or on the intake side of your bike. You'll want to be sure that the air intake is bolted up to specification from the cylinder head to the airbox itself. Once you've done that, take a look at the exhaust and be sure that everything is assembled straight and all bolts are snug. If you're running the exhaust without baffles installed, try putting them back in as that will contribute to fresh air inversion (sucking air in through the end of the pipes) between exhaust pulses. When that happens, backfiring will commence when you close the throttle.
Furthermore, in the case of Japanese bikes like yours, the PAIR valve (aka charcoal box / smog box) will deliberately introduce fresh air into the exhaust to fire unburned fuel in order to meet emissions regulations. If the PAIR valves located on the cylinder heads get stuck, they just dump fresh air into the exhaust the whole time and will also cause backfiring. Have a look up there to be sure they're working correctly. You may also wish to consider installing some smog block off plates for your bike to mitigate this problem completely.
As for the hesitation you're experiencing, that is almost certainly a fuel delivery problem. The bike is running too lean as a result of the freer-flowing exhaust and it isn't at all unusual when no fueling modifications have been performed with the installation of a full exhaust system. The Cobra PowrPro Black, when properly configured, will certainly solve that problem.
My 02 Road King FLHRI has a 95" kit and an aftermarket O2 sensor added for the current
Fuel control system. What changes will I need to make to run this?
Given that your bike has a big-bore kit installed, unfortunately - the PowrPro black wouldn't be suited for the task. Your best bet would be to speak with a tuner you trust so as to determine the proper aftermarket tuning kit for your specific needs. At the moment, all of the aftermarket fuel mapping kits we have are designed to work with stage one modifications: air intake or exhaust system changes. Anything outside of that and you're going to need to put the bike on a dyno in order to realize the best possible benefit of outlier-type modifications.
Does this tuner marry to your bike?
Cobra's PowrPro Black isn't married to the ECU. It works in real time, constantly updating fuel delivery in order to produce the best possible throttle response and power output within the range that you specify using the Cobra tuning app. It's not a flash tune device like the FP3 from Vance & Hines (which is, in fact, married to the machine its initially set up on). Of course, once you remove the PowrPro Black from your machine, fuel delivery is returned to stock configuration.
Will this controller increase rpm limiter on a Honda fury
By: Mike b
Cobra Fi2000 fuel controllers have no provision for adjusting engine RPM on any motorcycle. To do that, you may wish to have a look at a Honda Fury Dynojet Power Commander V with Ignition Control. The ignition control function is what will allow you to raise the RPM ceiling on your machine. If that's what you're after, then the Dynojet Power Commander V with Ignition Control for the Honda Fury will do the job!
Stock 2008 m109r, want to add bassani exaust. what would be the best fuel controller for this bike?
You're probably looking at the best user-adjustable tuner we have on hand for the M109R. Mind you, it requires the use of an iPhone in order to make any adjustments to the tuner. If you don't have that type of phone, then go with the Suzuki M109R Fi2000R. It's also a very capable tuner, but instead of the iPhone interface, you only need to adjust one of three knobs on the unit itself in order to make fuel delivery changes.
Will this controller fit my 2004 VZ1600 Marauder?
No, Cobra does not produce a PowrPro Black to fit the 2004 Marauder. They do have a standard Fi2000R, which uses the same installation scheme and requires no smartphone to make changes. For such a simple unit, it's actually a really nice tool to have for making fuel delivery adjustments.
Besides throttle response, what other benefits will I receive from a $500 investment in one of these?
When matched with a good, complete Harley-Davidson aftermarket exhaust system, you can expect power gains over the bike in completely stock form. The tuner allows you to add fuel where it's required in order to get the most out of a full exhaust Harley system.