In Stock –
Vance & Hines Big Radius 2-into-1 Exhaust System
Vance & Hines is going to change the way you look at 2-into-1 exhaust systems. Traditionally viewed as the kind of pipe merely designed for performance, Big Radius 2-Into-1 breaks the mold, delivering white-knuckle performance with the style that has won over the motorcycle aftermarket.
Incorporating blue-proof technology across the entire length of the pipe, Big Radius 2-Into-1 exhausts will keep its showroom finish whether at the drag strip or on the boulevard.
- Radius Style, 2-into-1 Performance
- Broad and usable torque increase
- Full-coverage heat shields
- Equipped with 18mm O2 sensor ports
- Baffle is easily removable
- Includes bungs to fit factory O2 sensors
- Comes with easy-to-understand installation instructions
- Made in the USA
|Baffles Included||Yes, Removable|
|CARB Approved||Varies (make selection above)|
|Color||Varies (make selection above)|
|Configuration||2 into 1|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Engine Type||Varies (make selection above)|
|Finish||Varies (make selection above)|
|Heat Shields Included||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLS Softail Slim 2012-2017
- FLSS Softail Slim S 2016-2017
- FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic 2001-2006
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 1990-2017
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2010-2016
- FLSTFBS Softail Fat Boy S 2016-2017
- FLSTFI Softail Fat Boy 2001-2006
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2005-2017
- FLSTNI Softail Deluxe 2005-2006
- FLSTSB Softail Cross Bones 2008-2011
- FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic 2005-2007
- FLSTSCI Softail Springer Classic 2005-2006
- FLSTSI Heritage Springer Softail 2001-2003
- FXD Dyna Super Glide 2007-2010
- FXDB Dyna Street Bob 2007-2017
- FXDBC Dyna Street Bob Limited 2016
- FXDBI Dyna Street Bob 2006
- FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom 2007-2014
- FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom 2006
- FXDF Dyna Fat Bob 2008-2017
- FXDI35 35th Anniversary Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDI Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 2007-2009, 2014-2017
- FXDLI Dyna Low Rider 2006
- FXDLS Dyna Low Rider S 2016-2017
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 2007-2008, 2010-2017
- FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide 2006
- FXS Softail Blackline 2011-2013
- FXST Softail 1986-1990
- FXST Softail Standard 1999-2007
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 1999-2009
- FXSTBI Softail Night Train 2001-2006
- FXSTC Softail Custom 1986-1999, 2007-2010
- FXSTD Softail Deuce 2000-2007
- FXSTDI Softail Deuce 2001-2006
- FXSTI Softail Standard 2001-2006
- FXSTS Springer Softail 1988-2006
- FXSTSB Softail Bad Boy 1995-1997
- FXSTSI Springer Softail 2001-2006
- XV1900C Raider 2008-2016
- XV1900C Raider SCL 2012-2014
- XV1900CF Raider Bullet Cowl 2015
- XV1900CS Raider S 2008-2015
Questions & Answers
Will these pipes fit a 2015 Yamaha Raider S
Yes, absolutely! The Vance & Hines Big Radius exhaust will fit the Yamaha Raider S for the 2015 model year.
How much H.P. does this pipe provide over a two pipe system?
Without knowing exactly what bike it is that you have, its overall configuration or its state of tune - it's impossible to say what difference in power would present itself between the two types of exhausts. Furthermore, the two types of exhausts put their biggest gains in different places, and of course - those gains can only be fully realized with properly tuned fuel delivery.
If you're interested in maximizing high-RPM power output, the two-into-two design is your best bet. For more low and mid-range power, the two-into-one design is king. This is due to the fact that each exhaust gas pulse from the opposing cylinder has a scavenging effect on the other cylinder's primary header, thereby pulling exhaust gases along more efficiently when the other cylinder fires. This simply isn't possible in a true two-into-two exhaust system.
If you spend most of your time riding around town or cruising the highway, a two-into-one pipe is going to provide the biggest advantage for your needs. If you're interested in quarter mile times, then the two-into-two exhaust is your bag. But remember, in any case, you'll need to adjust fuel delivery to get the most possible benefit.
For fuel-injected bikes, we recommend a Vance & Hines FP3 Fuelpak. If your bike is carbureted, check out our selection of Dynojet Carburetor Jet kits. Both items come with everything you need to get your bike set up for the best possible throttle response and engine power output.
Can you debaffle it?
By: Raider s
Yes, absolutely. All Harley-Davidson Big Radius two-into-one exhaust systems come with a removable baffle.
will this hit my saddle bags on my 2004 heritage harley,and also,will it interfere with checking my trans fluid?
So long as it's the stock Harley Heritage Softail's soft saddlebags you have on there, the exhaust won't come into contact with those saddlebags. As far as checking transmission fluid, again - it's not an issue. There won't be as much room to make the check, but there's plenty of clearance to do it without having to remove the exhaust system.
will the exhaust system clear my rear pegs on my 2004 Heritage?
On the 2004 Heritage Softail, the passenger peg on the right side is relocated with a provided bracket. It is lifted up out of the way of that exhaust pipe. Everything you need to fit the pipe to your bike is included in the kit.
Are. There interchangeable baffles from quite to louder
The baffles that come with Vance & Hines Big Radius exhausts are removable only, there are no quiet or performance-type baffles available for these particular pipes. Once you pull the baffles out, the exhaust will become significantly louder.
does this pipe have a deep sound ?
Oh yes, certainly more of a rumble to them than the stock pipes they replace.
can i alter the baffle to change sound ??
You can certainly remove the baffle if you want to get more bark out of the pipe. It's held secure with a screw.
Does the bike have to be tuned to run this exhaust or will it be fine without it.
Upon the installation of any full exhaust system, we always recommend that the bike be tuned to match. In this way, you can be assured the best possible engine power and throttle response. Most bikes, especially those that are carbureted, don't run the best when going from a completely stock exhaust system to that of an aftermarket design.
If your bike is carbureted, check out the Dynojet Carburetor Jet kits we have, or if fuel-injected, have a look at the Vance & Hines FP3 fuel tuning system. Both kits come with everything you need to get the most out of your new exhaust system.
Can I leave the passenger pegs on my 2016 dynamics low rider?
No, in order to put this Vance & Hines 2016 Dyna Low Rider exhaust, you must remove the right-side passenger footpeg in order to complete the installation. Due to the exhaust's design, there's no way to fit the right passenger footpeg as there just isn't any room.
Do I need to remove right pass peg on a 2006 low Rider and I have forward controls will it fit them
Passenger peg removal is only required on 1986-1999 Dyna models. Later models can utilize the passenger peg relocation bracket that is provided with this kit. This exhaust fits Dyna models equipped with mids or forward controls.