The highway bars look and fit great, the only thing that I would change is the hardware. I ordered black bars and get normal colored hardware instead of black hardware to go with it in.
Lindby Linbar Highway Bar
The original Patented Engine Guard and Highway Peg
- Precision bent and welded
- Made from high strength alloy steel
- Neoprene O-Rings provide strong traction
- 1-1/4" outside diameter .120 thick steel provides comfort and strength
- Only fits machines with stock foot controls
- Comes complete with all required mounting hardware and installation instructions
- One year manufacturer's warranty on finish, lifetime manufacturer warranty for manufacturing defects
- Made in the USA
|Color||Varies (make selection above)|
|Country of Origin||Varies (make selection above)|
|Diameter||Varies (make selection above)|
|Finish||Varies (make selection above)|
|Material||Varies (make selection above)|
|Position||Varies (make selection above)|
|Quantity||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLD Dyna Switchback 2012-2016
- FLDE Softail Deluxe 2018-2020
- FLFB Softail Fat Boy 2018-2019
- FLFBS Softail Fat Boy 114 2018-2023
- FLHC Softail Heritage Classic 2018-2021
- FLHCS Softail Heritage Classic 114 2018-2023
- FLHR Road King 1997-2021
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2013
- FLHRCI Road King Classic 1998-2006
- FLHRI Road King 1997-2006
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2004-2007
- FLHRSI Road King Custom 2004-2006
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 1997-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1997-2005, 2007-2013
- FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic 1997-2006
- FLHTCU Electra Glide Ultra Classic 2017-2019
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1997-2016
- FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1997-2006
- FLHTI Electra Glide Standard 2003-2006
- FLHX Street Glide 2006-2023
- FLHXI Street Glide 2006
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2023
- FLHXXX Street Glide Trike 2010-2011
- FLRT Freewheeler 2015-2022
- FLS Softail Slim 2012-2017
- FLSB Softail Sport Glide 2018-2021
- FLSL Softail Slim 2018-2021
- FLSS Softail Slim S 2016-2017
- FLST Heritage Softail 1986-1990, 2006
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 1988-2017
- FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic 2001-2006
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 1990-2017
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2010-2016
- FLSTFBS Softail Fat Boy S 2016-2017
- FLSTFI Softail Fat Boy 2001-2006
- FLSTI Heritage Softail 2006
- FLSTN Heritage Softail Nostalgia 1993
- FLSTN Heritage Softail Special 1994-1996
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2005-2017
- FLSTNI Softail Deluxe 2005-2006
- FLSTS Heritage Springer Softail 1997-2003
- FLSTSB Softail Cross Bones 2008-2011
- FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic 2005-2007
- FLSTSCI Softail Springer Classic 2005-2006
- FLSTSI Heritage Springer Softail 2001-2003
- FLTR Road Glide 1998-2004, 2007-2009
- FLTRI Road Glide 1998-2006
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013
- FLTRX Road Glide 2015-2023
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2010-2013
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2023
- FXBB Softail Street Bob 2019-2020
- FXBR Softail Breakout 2018-2019
- FXBRS Softail Breakout 114 2018-2020
- FXCW Softail Rocker 2008-2009
- FXCWC Softail Rocker C 2008-2011
- FXDR Softail 114 2019-2020
- FXFB Softail Fat Bob 2018-2019
- FXFBS Softail Fat Bob 114 2018-2023
- FXLR Softail Low Rider 2018-2020
- FXST Softail 1986-1990
- FXST Softail Standard 1999-2007
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 1999-2009
- FXSTBI Softail Night Train 2001-2006
- FXSTC Softail Custom 1986-1999, 2007-2010
- FXSTD Softail Deuce 2000-2007
- FXSTDI Softail Deuce 2001-2006
- FXSTI Softail Standard 2001-2006
- FXSTS Springer Softail 1988-2006
- FXSTSB Softail Bad Boy 1995-1997
- FXSTSI Springer Softail 2001-2006
- XL1200C Sportster 1200 Custom 2004-2019
- XL1200CX Sportster Roadster 2016-2020
- XL1200L Sportster 1200 Low 2006-2011
- XL1200N Sportster 1200 Nightster 2007-2012
- XL1200R Sportster 1200 Roadster 2004-2008
- XL1200T Sportster SuperLow 2014-2018
- XL1200V Sportster Seventy-Two 2012-2016
- XL1200X Sportster Forty-Eight 2010-2022
- XL50 50th Anniversary Sportster 2007
- XL883 Sportster 883 2004-2008
- XL883C Sportster 883 Custom 2004-2009
- XL883L Sportster 883 Low 2005-2010
- XL883L Sportster SuperLow 2011-2019
- XL883N Sportster Iron 883 2009-2022
- XL883R Sportster 883R 2004-2007
- VT1100C Shadow 1100 Spirit 2000-2007
- VT1100C2 Shadow 1100 Sabre 2000-2007
- VT1300CR Stateline 2010-2016
- VT1300CS Sabre 2010-2014
- VT1300CT Interstate 2010-2015
- VT750C Shadow 750 Aero 2004-2009, 2011-2013
- VT750C2 Shadow 750 Spirit 2007-2013
- VT750C2B Shadow 750 Phantom 2010-2013
- VTX1300C 2003-2009
- VTX1300R 2005-2009
- VTX1300S 2003-2007
- VTX1800N 2004-2008
- VTX1800R 2002-2007
- VTX1800S 2002-2006
- VTX1800T 2007-2008
- Chief Classic 2014-2018
- Chief Vintage 2014-2018
- Vulcan 900 Classic 2006-2016
- Vulcan 900 Classic LT 2006-2016
- Vulcan 900 Custom 2007-2016
- Boulevard C50 2005-2009, 2011-2013
- Boulevard M50 2005-2009, 2013
- Volusia 800 2001-2004
- Cross Country 2010-2014, 2016-2017
- Cross Country 8-Ball 2014-2016
- Cross Country Tour 2012-2017
- Cross Roads 2010-2014
- Cross Roads 8-Ball 2013-2014
- Cross Roads Classic 2014
- Cross Roads Hard-Ball 2012-2013
- Magnum 2015-2017
- Raider 2008-2017
- Raider Bullet Cowl 2015
- Raider S 2008-2015
- Raider SCL 2012-2014
- Road Star 1600 1999-2003
- Road Star 1700 2004-2009
- Roadliner 2006-2009
- Roadliner S 2006-2010, 2012-2014
- Stratoliner 2006-2007, 2009-2012, 2014
- Stratoliner S 2006-2010, 2012-2014
- Stryker 2011-2017
- Stryker Bullet Cowl 2015-2016
- V-Star 1100 Classic 2000-2009
- V-Star 1100 Custom 2000-2009
- V-Star 1100 Silverado 2003-2009
- V-Star 1300 2007-2009, 2011-2013
- V-Star 950 2009-2013
- V-Star 950 Tourer 2009-2013
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
It looks great and mounts easy as 1, 2, 3.
It looks awesome on my bike...I love it.
I bought these as a birthday present for my husband. He loved them!
Looks great on my Street Glide. Best add on so far.
Easy install and perfect fit. It takes about 45 minutes to install it without any problems.
Very nice! Looks fantastic and changed the look of my bike in a good way. I love the built in foot rests.
Bought these Lindy bars and couldn't be happier with the results. Installation took less than 15 minutes and the fit is spot on. The 90 degree bends compliment the same angle in the mini-apes and looks more like an intentional design from the factory. I would recommend these bars to friends without hesitation.
In less than ten minutes I totally transformed the look of my bike. The bars are thick and sturdy with a fabulous powder coated black finish. Love it!
Recommended by my buddy. Bolted up in 20 minutes and look fantastic - nice fit and finish. Well made product.
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Yes, that is one of the models that you can choose from the Select Your Vehicle section before adding to your cart.
This standard Linbar would not work. However, there is one offered that will. You would just need to search our site for Lindby Linbar Highway Bar for Bikes with Forward Controls. That would be the bar you would want to use for that 1996 FXDWG with forward pegs.
Is it available black powder coated?
Yes, this Linbar will work with floorboards on that 1996 FLSTF Fat Boy.
It would likely work if attached low near the mount point to the frame. It was secured wide outside it will likely cause issues and bend when pulled tightly.
So long as it's the stock floorboards that you have on your 2006 FLSTF Softail Fat Boy, then yes these Lindby Highway bars to fit your machine!
Yes, if you were to choose the 2016 Harley Davidson FLSTN Softail Deluxe Lindby Linbar highway bar from our fit guide, you'd receive the correct Softail Deluxe highway bars to fit your machine. We have them in either, chrome or black for your bike.
Unfortunately no, the Linbar from Lindby is only available in chrome to fit the Yamaha Raider. If you would, have a look at the Lindby Multibar Highway Bar for the Yamaha Raider. That particular unit is indeed available in a black powder coated finish. About the only difference between the Yamaha Raider Linbar and the Lindby Multibar for the Yamaha Raider is that the latter has bonded rubber footrests. If you like to put your feet up while you cruise, the added grip makes a big difference in comfort!
Unfortunately no, Lindby's bars won't work with Cobra floorboards. The same holds true for pretty much every set of highway bars out there as they're only tested on machines with the stock foot controls. That said, check out the Cobra Fatty Freeway Bars for the VTX1800R as they're specifically engineered to work with Cobra floorboards. So far as we're aware, Cobra highway bars are the only highway bars that will certainly work with Cobra floorboards.
Many years ago I had a lindby bar on my 05 Kingpin. It was damaged in an accident and I need to replace it. There is a long bolt that goes through the engine mount and there were chrome spacers and a nut for each end of that bolt. It was so long ago I can't remember if that long bolt came with this kit. Thanks!
If you're fitting this Linbar to a 2005 Kingpin, yes it includes the long threaded bolt you're referring to. In addition, the spacers, washers &etc. are also included in the box. In fact, the 2005 Kingpin Linbar parts list is as follows: 7/16"-14 x 12-1/2 in. threaded rod (qty. 1) Upper mount spacers (qty. 2) 3/8" Flat washers (qty. 2) 1/2" Flat washers (qty. 2) 7/16"-14 x 2.75" Allen bolts (qty. 2) 7/16"-14 Nyloc nuts (qty. 4)
Yes, we do have a Lindby Linbar to fit the 2012 Harley FLTRX Road Glide. Just choose your machine from our fit guide and we'll send the proper kit straight to your door. Plus, you'll find a simple set of instructions and all required installation hardware for fitting the FLTRX highway bar to your bike. No special tools or extra parts required!
In the case of the 2009 Yamaha V-Star 950 Tourer Lindby Linbar Highway Bar, it weights about 16 lbs. It's made entirely of 1-1/4" outside diameter .120 thick steel. While Lindby doesn't provide us with exact specs for width of the bar, they're usually between 31-36 inches. Smaller cruisers such as the 950 Tourer will have the smaller width closer to 31". Only the larger Harley Davidson models will have a 36" width bar.
So far as I know, it was the 2003 model year XL1200C that came with a forward controls option straight from the factory, but not the 2004 and up models. That said, if the forward controls you're referring to don't extend past the front frame downtubes, then the Lindby Highway bar we have on offer will indeed fit your machine.
So long as it's the stock floorboards that you have on your 2016 Softail Fat Boy Low, then yes these Lindby Highway bars to fit your machine!
Yes, this Linbar will fit the 2016 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT. There are no additional clamps or hardware required in order to fit it to the VN900 - everything you need is included in the box. The upper portion of the Linbar for the Vulcan Classic 900 is attached on the same place as the horn while the lower portions are bolted to the frame on the front portion of the floorboards. That is to say, the Linbar is attached to the Kawasaki's front floorboard mounting bolts. Lindby includes the appropriate, longer hardware to facilitate this installation.
Will this bar bolt directly to the frame on the top mount or U-bolted as is the case indicated for the guy with the Yamaha Stryker?
In the case of the VTX1300S (and all other VTX1300 models), there are no U-bolts used to fasten the Lindby highway bars for the VTX1300. These highway bars attached to the top radiator mounts (6mm bolts) and include bolts and spacers to accommodate this arrangement. The lower portion is attached to the forward OEM footpeg mounts.
Lindby's highway bars to fit the Victory Kingpin Tour don't bolt directly to or through the bike's frame, at least not the upper part. Rather, the kit comes with a set of U-clamps that attach to the upper portion of the front downtubes, just below the steering head. The lower portion of the highway bars are attached using the included hardware on the front floorboard mounts. In this way, you get a solid, workmanlike attachment that doesn't require any permanent modifications to your Victory. You'll find the installation rather straightforward and will take less than half-an-hour even taking the most leisurely pace to get the work done.
I have the Scootmod 3" fwd controls extension on my 2014 Stryker and would like to know if this works "correctly" with that? Thank you!
Generally speaking, forward controls and highway bars are mutually exclusive. That is to say, you can have one or the other, but not both. In the case of the 2014 Yamaha Stryker, these highway bars will indeed fit your machine, but you'll have to remove the Scootmod 3" forward control extensions that you have since they'll get in the way of the highway bars.
Yes, we have the Lindy Highway Bar will fit a 2007 Harley-Davidson FLHX Street Glide. Simply choose your bike from the Select Your Ride box that's to the right of the main image and we'll get the correct highway bars to fit your bike on the way, guaranteed!
Yes indeed. All required mounting hardware is included with all Lindy highway bars. Everything you need for a clean installation is included in the box.