Bassani Road Rage II Megaphone Exhaust System
- Features 2 into 1 Equal Length Stepped Head Pipes (1-3/4" into 1-7/8" into 2".)
- Oxygen sensor ports and plugs, 12mm O2 ports for factory O2, and also 18mm for wide band O2
- 2-1/4" x 19-1/2" baffle inside Megaphone housing
- 4" Black billet End Cap with contrasting flutes
- Full ceramic black heat shields
- All necessary mounting hardware and instructions are included to ensure trouble-free installation
- Made in the USA
|Color||Varies (make selection above)|
|Configuration||2 into 1|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Finish||Varies (make selection above)|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR Road King 1995-2016
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2013
- FLHRCI Road King Classic 1998-2006
- FLHRI Road King 1996-2006
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2004-2007
- FLHRSI Road King Custom 2004-2006
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 1995-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1995-2005, 2007-2013
- FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic 1996-2006
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2016
- FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2006
- FLHTCUL Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low 2015-2016
- FLHTI Electra Glide Standard 2003-2006
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2016
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low 2015-2016
- FLHX Street Glide 2006-2016
- FLHXI Street Glide 2006
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2016
- FLTCU Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1995
- FLTCUI Ultra Classic Tour Glide 1996
- FLTR Road Glide 1998-2004, 2007-2009
- FLTRI Road Glide 1998-2006
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013, 2016
- FLTRX Road Glide 2015-2016
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2010-2013
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2016
Questions & Answers
Do you have a 2 into 1 pipe for a 2016 Road Glide?
Yes! The Bassani Road Rage II Megaphone exhaust system will fit 2016 model year Harley-Davidson Road Glides.
What's the difference between the straight and megaphone?
If we're comparing the Road Rage II Megaphone Exhaust to Bassani's Road Rage II B4 Exhaust, the only differences are the muffler's design and the far end of the headers where it bolts to the muffler. The shape of the headers is otherwise the same between the two systems. Sound-wise, the Megaphone system is going to have more bark to it on account of its smaller muffler volume. The B4 exhaust, while similar in sound output, won't have as raspy a tone to it nor will it be quite as loud. Since the muffler's diameter at the terminus end is the same for both systems, the Bassani end cap used is the same regardless of what exhaust you choose.
In either case, when matched with a tuner like a Vance & Hines FP3 Fuelpak, you can expect to obtain a significant power gain over the stock Harley system.