I had never worked with these before at first I thought I was missing a couple of fittings but after closer inspection I realized just how good a kit this is when I put it on, it was very easy, tighten it down but don't over torque but tight, they looked great work great, very very pleased. High quality oil line kit.
Drag Specialties Braided Oil Line Kit
Direct replacements for OEM engine oil lines. Constructed from high-quality braided stainless steel. Compression and NPT fittings are chrome plated.
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Number of Hoses Included||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FXD Dyna Super Glide 1995-1998
- FXDB Dyna Daytona 1992
- FXDC Dyna Glide Custom 1992
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 1993-1998
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Convertible 1995-1998
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 1993-1998
- FXLR Low Rider Custom 1987-1990
- FXR Super Glide 1987-1994
- FXRC Low Rider Chrome 1987
- FXRS Low Glide 1987-1992
- FXRS-SP Low Rider Sport Edition 1987-1993
- FXRT Sport Glide 1987-1992
- FXST Softail 1987-1989
- FXST Softail Standard 1999
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 1999
- FXSTC Softail Custom 1986-1999
- FXSTS Springer Softail 1990-1999
- FXSTSB Softail Bad Boy 1995-1997
- XL1200C Sportster 1200 Custom 1996-2002
- XL1200S Sportster 1200 Sport 1996-2002
- XL883C Sportster 883 Custom 1999-2002
- XL883R Sportster 883R 2002
- XLH1100 Sportster 1100 1986-1987
- XLH1200 Sportster 1200 1988-2002
- XLH883 Sportster 883 1986-2002
- XLH883DLX Sportster 883 Deluxe 1986-1995
- XLH883HUG Sportster 883 Hugger 1987-2002
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Will these lines fit directly
Yes, so long as you choose the 1990 Harley Davidson FXRS when adding to your cart, you would get the correct kit to fit that bike.