In Stock –
Kuryakyn Driving Lights
- Aggressively styled halogen driving light kit gives the traditional "batwing" fairing an entirely new personality
- Compact, stretched bezels and stylized fully adjustable brackets provide a clean, stiletto sharp look with intense, focused light output
- Included H3 bulb puts out a serious beam of light with lots of options
- Complete kit includes everything needed to bolt them on and plug them in
|Bulb Type||Varies (make selection above)|
|Color||Varies (make selection above)|
|Finish||Varies (make selection above)|
|Lens Color||Varies (make selection above)|
|Quantity||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR Road King 1997-2013
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2013
- FLHRCI Road King Classic 1998-2006
- FLHRI Road King 1997-2006
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2004-2007
- FLHRSI Road King Custom 2004-2006
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 1997-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1997-2005, 2007-2013
- FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic 1997-2006
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1997-2013
- FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1997-2006
- FLHTI Electra Glide Standard 2003-2006
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2013
- FLHX Street Glide 2006-2013
- FLHXI Street Glide 2006
- FLST Heritage Softail 1986-1990, 2006
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 1988-2014
- FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic 2001-2006
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 1990-2013
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2010-2013
- FLSTFI Softail Fat Boy 2001-2006
- FLSTI Heritage Softail 2006
- FLSTN Heritage Softail Nostalgia 1993
- FLSTN Heritage Softail Special 1994-1996
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2005-2013
- FLSTNI Softail Deluxe 2005-2006
- FLSTS Heritage Springer Softail 1997-2003
- FLSTSB Softail Cross Bones 2008-2011
- FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic 2005-2007
- FLSTSCI Softail Springer Classic 2005-2006
- FLSTSI Heritage Springer Softail 2001-2003
- Cross Country 2010-2014, 2016
- Cross Country Tour 2012-2016
- Magnum 2015-2016
Questions & Answers
Are the turning lights included and what color are the lens and bulb on them?
This kit does indeed include turn signals as shown in the product photo. The lenses are clear and the bulbs are amber colored no matter if you choose the black or chrome kit.
Do these lights come without turn signals.
By: Jim D.
Unfortunately no. At least, these don't come without a turn signal function. One thing to look at would be Kuryakyn's Fork Mount Clamp-On Driving Lights. So long as your machine has either, 39mm or 41mm forks, you can bolt them up with ease to most machines.
Does this bolt right to the side of the triple tree housing I don't want to run a fairing, just want driving light and turn signal relocate.
That's correct, these driving lights bolt onto the outer sides of the lower triple trees. They're carefully engineered so as not to rub against the stock fairing. Exactly how they're fixed into place varies, depending on the bike you have, but each kit comes with everything you need for a clean installation.