Yoshimura RS-2 Signature Series Slip-On Exhaust
Yoshimura Signature Series exhaust components are the answer for riders faced with ever-tightening noise and emissions regulations at the federal level. All Signature Series components are independently tested, documented, and marked as required by state and federal regulations as CARB/EPA-compliant.
The RS-2 slip-on muffler is a potent and versatile design that evolved from Yoshimura's original TRC, engineered to provide increased and better power delivery. With a different pyramidal shape that increases volume over traditional muffler shapes, the RS-2 is a quieter system with a larger core and outstanding performance.
- Diamond-shaped muffler sleeve
- Large core and increased muffler packing volume means quieter operation
- Cone-shaped end-cap
- Stainless steel tail pipe
- USFS Approved spark arrestor
- Includes instructions and all required installation hardware
- 80dB EPA noise emissions compliant
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Muffler End Cap||Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Sleeve||Varies (make selection above)|
|USFS Spark Arrestor||Yes|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- DVX 400 2004-2008
- DVX 400 TS 2006-2007
- DS450 2008-2009
- DS450 X 2008-2009
- DS450 Xmx 2009
- DS450 Xxc 2009
- CRF150R 2007-2009, 2013-2019
- CRF150R Expert 2007-2009, 2012-2019
- SXS700M2 Pioneer 700 2014
- TRX400X Sportrax 400X 2009-2014
- TRX450ER Sportrax 450ER 2006-2014
- TRX450R Sportrax 450R 2006-2014
- KFX400 2003-2006
- LT-A750X KingQuad 750 AXi 4x4 2008-2010
- LT-A750XP KingQuad 750 AXi 4x4 EPS 2009-2010
- LT-Z400 QuadSport 400 2003-2014
- YFM350R Raptor 350 2004-2013
- YFM700 Raptor 700 2013-2020
- YFM700R Raptor 700R 2006-2020
- YFZ450 ATV 2004-2009
- YFZ450R ATV 2009-2014
- YFZ450X ATV 2010
- YXM7D Viking 700 2014
- YXM7P Viking 700 EPS 2014
Questions & Answers
Do you need to re-jet to use this slip on.
While it's not required, if you want to get the best possible throttle response and engine power output, you should certainly re-jet your bike upon installation of this, or any other exhaust component we sell. This holds true for headers, slip-on mufflers or full exhaust systems. Of course, you can give it a try without re-jetting and see how the bike performs, but if you want to maximize your investment in an exhaust, again - we recommend adjusting fueling.
We have a variety of Dynojet Carburetor Jet kits available that'll work with the RS-2 slip-on muffler. Each kit includes everything you need to set up fuel delivery for that slip-on and also, clear instructions as to how to fine-tune the carburetor to get the best that exhaust has to offer.
Will this fit my 2013 king quad 750?
Yes, we do have a Yoshimura exhaust for the 2013 Suzuki King Quad 750. Just choose the LT-A750X KingQuad 750 AXi 4x4 exhaust or LT-A750XP KingQuad 750 AXi 4x4 EPS exhaust system from our fit guide to get the correct system to fit your exhaust machine.
Will this muffler fit on the stock header pipe on the 150r
Yes, this muffler will indeed bolt straight up to the OEM muffler on the Honda CRF150R. In fact, all Yoshimura slip-on mufflers are designed to work with the stock exhaust system for an easy installation, every time.