The bulbs that are used in the light bar are of a single filament design and, consequently, can only be used as turn signals or running lights. They cannot be wired to function in both ways. You must choose one. In the instance you choose to use it only as a turn signal bar, you'll most likely need a load equalizer to avoid a fast-blink on your motorcycle.
Pro-One Smooth Millennium Turn Signal Bar for Harley Wide Glides
- The Pro-One Millennium turn signal bar for Harley-Davidson Wide Glide applications fits between the forks and mounts to the headlight mounting bolt
- Can function as turn signals or running lights, but not both
- Machined from solid billet aluminum
- Available in Chrome or Anodized black finish
- Comes with elliptical amber lenses
- Fits Harley-Davidson models with wide glide triple trees
- Measures 8-1/8" x 3/4" x 1-1/2
- Most modern motorcycles will require a load equalizer to properly control the signal action (sold separately)
Product Note: Only fits models with wide glide trees.
|Bulb Type||Single Filament|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 1993-2005, 2007-2008, 2010-2013
- FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide 2004-2006
- FXST Softail Standard 1999-2007
- FXSTC Softail Custom 1986-1999, 2007-2010
- FXSTI Softail Standard 2001-2006
- FXWG Wide Glide 1984-1986
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Be the first to review this product. How many stars would you give this product?