Roland Sands Mid-Controls
Sportster Mid-Controls are the ultimate improvement for your foot positioning. Features Foot Pegs with race style pivots allowing for a higher lean angle and a mega knurl to ensure your feet stay planted and your focus remains on the road ahead. High quality fasteners and pivots ensure smooth operation with little effort.
- Bolt-on Mid-Controls
- Moves foot position approximately 1" up, 1" back and 1.5" narrower per side for increased ground clearance when cornering
- Utilizes OEM rear master cylinder and shift lever
- Designed to fit seamlessly with RSD Slant 2-into-1 Exhaust System
- Eliminates bulky, heavy OEM cast steel foot peg brackets, bell crank brake rod and master cylinder bracket
Product Note: Passenger pegs and mount sold separately.
|Country Of Origin||USA|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- XL50 50th Anniversary Sportster 2007
- XL883 Sportster 883 2004-2008
- XL883C Sportster 883 Custom 2004-2009
- XL883L Sportster 883 Low 2005-2010
- XL883L Sportster SuperLow 2011-2013
- XL883N Sportster Iron 883 2009-2013
- XL883R Sportster 883R 2004-2007
- XL1200C Sportster 1200 Custom 2004-2013
- XL1200L Sportster 1200 Low 2006-2011
- XL1200N Sportster 1200 Nightster 2007-2012
- XL1200R Sportster 1200 Roadster 2004-2008
- XL1200V Sportster Seventy-Two 2012-2013
- XL1200X Sportster Forty-Eight 2010-2013
Questions & Answers
2013 XL1200Custom - Mid Control
Does it fit exactly like new 2016 1200 custom mid control or just 2" mid controls
I looking the fit should be like Iron 883 Mid Controls on 1200 Custom.
Yes, the Roland Sands Mid-Controls fit the pegs on your bike in a manner very similar to that of the Sportser 883 Iron foot controls; they'll end up fitted to the engine cases. You should have no problem fitting these mid-controls to your 2013 model year Sportster 1200 Custom and have them positioned in a very similar place to the Sportster Iron models.