You can tune the fuel delivery with the buttons one the unit. It will come with a preset map based on which year/make/model you check out for.
Dobeck Performance EJK 3.0 Electronic Jet Kit with O2 Bypass
INSTALL AND RIDE, EFI MADE EASY.
The EJK (Electronic Jet Kit) evolved out of the need to address the ever-increasing complexity of factory fuel injection. For the newcomer to the market or professionals wanting an easier method for tuning fuel injection, the EJK is a customizable solution for the shop that wants to take control of their tuning needs.
- No computer needed
- No dyno required
- Quick "plug and play" installation, initial settings are all preset based on make/model
- Full range tunability, does not interfere with stock ECU
- Simple push button adjustment interface
- 2 year warranty
The GEN 3 is a piggy-back EFI controller because it does not replace the stock ECU, but rather monitors the signals to the injectors and makes fuel adjustments based on the mode settings. The GEN 3 has a push button interface allowing access up to 6 different modes to allow for quick fine tuning by the end user without needing a computer.
For race use only in California, not CARB approved
|Country of Origin
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- XL1200C Sportster 1200 Custom 2007-2013
- XL1200L Sportster 1200 Low 2007-2011
- XL1200N Sportster 1200 Nightster 2007-2012
- XL1200R Sportster 1200 Roadster 2007-2008
- XL1200V Sportster Seventy-Two 2012-2013
- XL1200X Sportster Forty-Eight 2010-2013
- XL50 50th Anniversary Sportster 2007
- XL883 Sportster 883 2007-2009
- XL883C Sportster 883 Custom 2007-2010
- XL883L Sportster 883 Low 2007-2010
- XL883L Sportster SuperLow 2011-2013
- XL883N Sportster Iron 883 2009-2013
- XL883R Sportster 883R 2007-2010
- XL883R Sportster Roadster 2011-2013
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Be the first to review this product. How many stars would you give this product?