Jims USA Wheel Bearing Puller Support Plate
Removing wheel bearings from cast modern Harley-Davidson wheels is almost an impossible task without scarring up the hub with a standard wheel bearing puller. To avoid this, all you need is JIMS wheel bearing puller support plate. On some late model wheels and certain CVO wheels, the brake rotor is attached by outboard mounts that do not provide a surface to support the wheel bearing puller tool on the hub. This piece uses two of the rotor mounts to give a strong, stable surface for JIMS wheel bearing puller to do its job without damaging the hub's finish. It incorporates a unique counter bore to prevent the puller from rotating and while providing proper alignment and support for JIMS and OEM puller bridges. Works with other manufacturer's tools as well.
- Fits machines with cast wheels with 5 or 7 brake rotor mounting lugs outboard of wheel hub
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||USA|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR Road King 2014-2016
- FLHTCU TC Ultra Classic Electra Glide Twin-Cooled 2015-2016
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2014-2016
- FLHTCUL Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low 2015-2016
- FLHTCUL TC Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low Twin-Cooled 2015-2016
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2014-2016
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low 2015-2016
- FLHX Street Glide 2014-2016
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2016
- FLS Softail Slim 2014-2016
- FLSS Softail Slim S 2016
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 2014-2016
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 2014-2016
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2014-2016
- FLSTFBS Softail Fat Boy S 2016
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2014-2016
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2016
- FLTRX Road Glide 2015-2016
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2016
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Be the first to review this product. How many stars would you give this product?
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Have a question? Please ask our experts and customers who own this product.