Absolutely thrilled with the quality and fitment of the wires. I added 14 inch bars to my 18' RG and I had about 8 inches extra wire left over that I tucked into the gauge housing. I left the plugs on the wires and pulled them through the meat hook style bars without any trouble at all. Some of the other wires have heat shrink on them that is not very smooth and gives you trouble pulling them through, not with these, they pulled easily. I was skeptical because of the low price point but it was very good quality. It was exactly like the stock harness but longer. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase these!
Namz Plug-N-Play Handlebar Wiring Extension Kit
- 100% Plug-n-Play harness replaces the stock harness, allowing installation of up to 18" tall handlebars
- The simplest and easiest harness to fish through your handlebars
- Designed to work with smaller sized 4-position handlebar switch connections
- No cutting, splicing or extensions needed
- Made in the USA
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Length||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLD Dyna Switchback 2012-2016
- FLHR Road King 2014-2021
- FLHRXS Road King Special 2017-2022
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 2019-2022
- FLHTCU Electra Glide Ultra Classic 2017-2019
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2014-2016
- FLHTCUL Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low 2015-2016
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2014-2019
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low 2015-2019
- FLHX Street Glide 2014-2022
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2022
- FLS Softail Slim 2012-2017
- FLSS Softail Slim S 2016-2017
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2011-2016
- FLSTFBS Softail Fat Boy S 2016-2017
- FLSTSB Softail Cross Bones 2011
- FLTRK Road Glide Limited 2020-2022
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2016-2019
- FLTRX Road Glide 2015-2022
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2022
- FXCWC Softail Rocker C 2011
- FXDF Dyna Fat Bob 2012-2017
- FXDLS Dyna Low Rider S 2016-2017
- FXS Softail Blackline 2011-2013
- FXSB Softail Breakout 2013-2017
- XL1200C Sportster 1200 Custom 2014-2019
- XL1200CX Sportster Roadster 2016-2020
- XL1200T Sportster SuperLow 2014-2018
- XL1200V Sportster Seventy-Two 2014-2016
- XL1200X Sportster Forty-Eight 2014-2022
- XL883L Sportster SuperLow 2014-2019
- XL883N Sportster Iron 883 2014-2022
- Chief 2018
- Chieftain 2014-2018
- Springfield 2016-2018
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Good quality wiring. Would definitely recommend if your installing 14” and above rise on your bars. Makes the job cleaner and easier without having to displace the factory wiring hold down points on your bike.
Worked great. Thumbs up.
Great product. Worked flawlessly. Didn’t realize it was 18” longer than stock lol but worked great.
Just as described.
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
You would want to find on our site Namz Plug-N-Play Throttle-By-Wire Extension Kit to get your throttle covered as well.
does it come with the connectors on both ends?
No need to de pin the connectors as this kit allows you to plug into the stock harness for the models listed.
This kit would basically extend the harness going to your bars for each side controls.
Yes, if you were to select the 2016 Harley-Davidson FLHX Street Glide handlebar wire harness extension from our fit guide, you'd receive the correct components to fit your machine.
Yes, that's correct - you'll have to open up and unplug the OEM handlebar switches in order to install this wire harness on any of the machines listed in our fit guide. It plugs straight into the OEM wire harness which makes installation simple, quick and worry-free.