Brake pedal is awesome, extremely well built and designed. Installation was fairly easy took no time at all. Super smooth operating no more sore cramped ankle muscle, pedal is exactly where it should have been from factory. Pedal is at the perfect lower angle for easy braking, no extra effort needed to brake. Stepping on and off the pedal is perfectly natural as it should be, awesome product! Thanks Kuryakyn
Kuryakyn Extended Brake Pedal without Lower Fairing
- Moves the brake pedal location forward and down while flattening the angle of the pad
- Eliminates your foot being "under" the brake pedal, for a more natural feel when moving your foot from the floorboard to the brake pedal
- Bronze bushing with grease fitting for long life
- For use with floorboard-equipped bikes
- Compatible with engine-guard mounted cruise pegs and Kuryakyn's Cruise Arm Mark III (adjustment range of Cruise Arm Mark III may be slightly reduced)
NOTE: On 02-07 models, extended brake pedal is only slightly longer and flatter than the stock brake pedal.
|Color||Varies (make selection above)|
|Finish||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2023
- FLRT Freewheeler 2015-2022
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2023
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Part was packaged very well. Great chrome finish. Needs better instructions. Was a little bit if a pain on install but well worth it now. Love it. Feels way better then stupid stock location.
The finish on the brake pedal is beautiful. It does extend the brake pedal. Not alot proably about an inch. Wish it was a little more extened. But really help it from stick location. I hated the stock one. Hurts my feet after about an hour riding. This one does not. Plus you don't have to raise your foot as high with this one. It lowers it also. Which was really nice. Was a little bit of a pain to put on first time. If I had to do it again it would easier. It fit great and works great. I would recommend to anybody that's got a street glide, it's a game changer over stock.
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Have a question? Please ask our experts and customers who own this product.