Works as advertised! It is a necessity in the Southwestern US during the summer. It was the first item I added to my ride.
Jagg Lowmount 10-Row Oil Cooler System
- Installation time measured in minutes
- Extra riding time measured in years
- Cooler oil makes engines last longer - simple as that!
- And because they're designed to look as good as they perform, they'll perfectly complement your bike's style
- Jagg oil coolers feature cutting-edge technology to keep your engine cool under the most punishing conditions
- All kits are supplied with all components for easy installation on models listed
- Engineered to perform
- Specially designed turbulators in each oil passageway gently stir oil, exposing it to more critical heat dissipation surface area for superior cooling with minimal oil pressure restriction
- Multipass oil flow configuration ensures the oil's utilization of the entire oil cooler
- Highly concentrated mini-louvered air fins allow maximum heat transfer
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Engine Type||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLHR Electra Glide Road King 1994
- FLHR Road King 1995-2013
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2007-2013
- FLHRCI Road King Classic 1998-2006
- FLHRI Road King 1996-2006
- FLHRS Road King Custom 2004-2007
- FLHRSI Road King Custom 2004-2006
- FLHT Electra Glide 1984, 1986-1988
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 1995-2009
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 1984-2005, 2007-2009
- FLHTC Liberty Electra Glide Classic Liberty 1986
- FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic 1996-2006
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1989-2013
- FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide 1995-2006
- FLHTCUTG Tri Glide Ultra Classic 2009-2013
- FLHTI Electra Glide Standard 2003-2006
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2013
- FLHX Street Glide 2006-2013
- FLHXI Street Glide 2006
- FLHXXX Street Glide Trike 2010-2011
- FLTR Road Glide 1998-2004, 2007-2009
- FLTRI Road Glide 1998-2006
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2010-2013
- FXD Dyna Super Glide 1999-2005, 2007-2010
- FXDB Dyna Street Bob 2007-2017
- FXDBC Dyna Street Bob Limited 2016
- FXDBI Dyna Street Bob 2006
- FXDBP Dyna Street Bob 2016
- FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom 2005, 2007-2014
- FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom 2005-2006
- FXDF Dyna Fat Bob 2008-2017
- FXDI Dyna Super Glide 2004-2006
- FXDI35 35th Anniversary Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 1999-2005, 2007-2009, 2014-2017
- FXDLI Dyna Low Rider 2004-2006
- FXDLS Dyna Low Rider S 2016-2017
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Convertible 1999-2000
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 1999-2005, 2007-2008, 2010-2017
- FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide 2004-2006
- FXDX Dyna Super Glide Sport 1999-2005
- FXDXI Dyna Super Glide Sport 2004-2005
- FXDXT Dyna Super Glide T-Sport 2001-2003
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
This oil cooler does a great job. The only problem is it leaks. I installed the first one on my bike and it pumped oil out. After replacing seals and doing everything they suggested, they sent me a new adapter. Again, it leaked. After replacing the "O" ring seal a few times it finally stopped leaking. It's been a year now and here we go again! More leaks. I'm currently looking for another manufacturer of oil coolers.
Superb kit. Everything included. Bolted up quickly and easily with no drips, no seeps, no wet spots. Bigger, beefier cooler mated with a well-designed oil filter base unit. Cheaper than HD and more for the money. Mine was listed in the HD parts book but unavailable, despite a nationwide search, because it is obsolete. An 08 fercryinoutloud. Jagg is the better unit anyway and I’m glad the HD was unavailable now. You’ll do well buying one of these whether your model is obsolete or not. Do it.
I have not installed it yet, but the quality is good. I was happy with the packaging.
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Yes, if you pick bring up this oil cooler system, you will see that you can choose the correct version to fit that 2013 Harley Davidson FLHTCUTG Tri Glide Ultra Classic. Just be sure to select your model carefully in the vehicle selection.