HMF Performance Big Core Slip-On Exhaust
Setting the standard for power and value, the HMF Performance Series has been track tested with over a decade of championships. The specially designed, unrestricted core provides maximum flow and allows the exhaust to increase horse power and torque evenly throughout the entire power curve. The trademark to the HMF Performance Series is the exhaust's sound. With a deep, aggressive sound, you'll typically see a 2-10 dB increase from the stock exhaust system. And with industry-leading end cap and color options, you are sure to add a completely custom look and sound to your machine.
- Not legal for use in California on pollution controlled vehicles, race use only in California - waiver available
- EQUAL POWER: The Performance Series distributes power evenly throughout the entire RPM range
- 2-10 dB INCREASE: Depending on the model, you can expect a 2-10 dB increase over stock
- UNRESTRICTED CORE: The Performance Series uses a 2 1/8" non-restrictive core for maximum flow
- LESS WEIGHT: The exhaust shell is made of T6061 Aluminum that weighs substantially less than stock
- THE INSIDES: The Performance Series Exhaust system has an unrestricted core surrounded by high performance glass wool packing
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Muffler Diameter||4 in.|
|Muffler End Cap||Euro Big Core Blackout|
|Muffler Sleeve||Round Aluminum|
|Warranty||2 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- Maverick 1000R Turbo 2016-2017
- Maverick 1000R Xds Turbo 2015-2016
- Maverick 1000R Xrs Turbo 2016
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Be the first to review this product. How many stars would you give this product?
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Have a question? Please ask our experts and customers who own this product.