Had a little trouble getting the map for my bike because I went with S&S exhaust and intake but when I called Vance and Hines they got me going in the right direction pretty quick and so far it's been really good
Vance & Hines Fuelpak FP4 Fuel Tuner
The evolution of tuning continues with the FP4 Fuelpak from Vance & Hines! Smaller, faster and more powerful than the legendary Fuelpak FP3, the FP4 improves on every aspect of tuning and functionality to give riders the ultimate tuning tool.
Powerful, yet simple to use, the device plugs straight into the red OBD II connector found on Harley-Davidson motorcycles. In less than five minutes, you can be have this device out of the box, installed and be on the road to better throttle response, more engine power and more connected feeling to your bike than ever.
- New interface is easier to use and faster than before, just connect, tune and ride!
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for tuning in real-time
- Smartphone GPS interface allows you to easily Vlog your rides showing location and performance
- Vast library of available dyno-tuned maps
Power to control every aspect of your motorcycle's tune:
- View live sensor data
- Read and clear trouble codes
Performance Data feature
Go for a ride using the built-in data logger, then study every facet of power delivery to develop the most comprehensive tuning maps for YOUR exact needs.
Record your ride with geolocated sensor data
- See exactly how your bike is performing at any point on the ride
- Study your bike's needs and create mappings accordingly
Better than Ever
- FP4 hardware is smaller and thinner than previous generation electronics product
- Made in the USA
Product Note: Does not fit CVO models.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Engine Type||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping.
Don’t waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLD Dyna Switchback 2012-2016
- FLDE Softail Deluxe 2018-2020
- FLFB Softail Fat Boy 2018-2019
- FLFBS Softail Fat Boy 114 2018-2022
- FLHC Softail Heritage Classic 2018-2021
- FLHCS Softail Heritage Classic 114 2018-2022
- FLHR Road King 2014-2021
- FLHRXS Road King Special 2017-2022
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 2019-2022
- FLHTCU Electra Glide Ultra Classic 2017-2019
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2014-2016
- FLHTCUL Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low 2015-2016
- FLHTCUTG Tri Glide Ultra Classic 2014-2022
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2014-2022
- FLHTKL Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low 2015-2019
- FLHX Street Glide 2014-2022
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2022
- FLRT Freewheeler 2015-2022
- FLS Softail Slim 2012-2017
- FLSB Softail Sport Glide 2018-2021
- FLSL Softail Slim 2018-2021
- FLSS Softail Slim S 2016-2017
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 2011-2017
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 2011-2017
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2011-2016
- FLSTFBS Softail Fat Boy S 2016-2017
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2011-2017
- FLSTSB Softail Cross Bones 2011
- FLTRK Road Glide Limited 2020-2022
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2016-2019
- FLTRX Road Glide 2015-2022
- FLTRXS Road Glide Special 2015-2022
- FXBB Softail Street Bob 2018-2020
- FXBBS Softail Street Bob 114 2021-2022
- FXBR Softail Breakout 2018-2019
- FXBRS Softail Breakout 114 2018-2020
- FXCWC Softail Rocker C 2011
- FXDB Dyna Street Bob 2012-2017
- FXDBC Dyna Street Bob Limited 2016
- FXDBP Dyna Street Bob 2016
- FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom 2012-2014
- FXDF Dyna Fat Bob 2012-2017
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 2014-2017
- FXDLS Dyna Low Rider S 2016-2017
- FXDR Softail 114 2019-2020
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 2012-2017
- FXFB Softail Fat Bob 2018-2019
- FXFBS Softail Fat Bob 114 2018-2022
- FXLR Softail Low Rider 2018-2020
- FXLRS Softail Low Rider S 2020-2022
- FXS Softail Blackline 2011-2013
- FXSB Softail Breakout 2013-2017
- FXST Softail Standard 2020-2022
- XG500 Street 500 2015-2020
- XG750 Street 750 2015-2020
- XG750A Street Rod 750 2017-2020
- XL1200C Sportster 1200 Custom 2014-2019
- XL1200CX Sportster Roadster 2016-2020
- XL1200NS Sportster 1200 Iron 2018-2021
- XL1200T Sportster SuperLow 2014-2018
- XL1200V Sportster Seventy-Two 2014-2016
- XL1200X Sportster Forty-Eight 2014-2022
- XL1200XS Sportster Forty-Eight Special 2018-2019
- XL883L Sportster SuperLow 2014-2019
- XL883N Sportster Iron 883 2014-2022
- XL883R Sportster Roadster 2014-2015
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Only been on the bike a few days but it's working fine bike runs a lot better so far. Didn't have my slip ons on the list of options but you can call them and wait 20 minutes on hold and they will tell you which ones to pick. Haven't had time to mess with much of the other stuff like gauges and auto turning yet.
Took time to get it set up but working good.
FP4 improved my 22 Street Glide very much. The Screaming Eagle tuner was lacking. No dealer needed to do the tune. I win.
Easy to use, plug and play.
I've been using the V&H Fuelpak FP3 for years on several Harleys and love it - the FP4, paired to an iPhone, not so much (installed on a 21 FLHTK). Thanks to the patient help of a tech at V&H I was able to get the unit paired to my iPhone and working, but the app is definitely not prime time. Customer service from Partsgiant was above and beyond - I wanted to have the unit installed for a 1100 mile ride I had coming up and got it to me a day ahead of the date promised. Excellent!
Had what I wanted in stock. Vance & Hines FP4 was cheaper. Thank you!
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
I am switching the manufactured exhaust system to Bassani Softail FLSB for 2021 Harley Davidson FLSB Softail Sport Glide and I would like to be sure if app has Bassani Softail FLSB in the list to be able to program it for the proper working. Thank you.
The FP4 currently has exhaust choices from Vance & Hines, Python, Harley Davidson, Crusher, and Bagger Nation. You could always choose a Vance & Hines exhaust from their selection that is similar to the Bassani exhaust or use the Auto-Tune feature to get it as close as possible.