Dunlop Trailmax Raid Dual Sport Motorcycle Tire
- The Trailmax Raid delivers strong performance both off-road and on-road. It provides excellent off-road traction and cornering grip, outstanding wet grip, good chipping resistance, balanced handling, and road-tire stability and performance
- Dynamic Front Formula (DFF) is a tire design method utilizing an intricately balanced combination of section profile, carcass material properties and assembly process to provide exceptional handling
- Hi Silica is a highly dispersible high surface area silica used to increase the silica filler ratio to promote compound flexibility at low temperatures and provide tremendous wet grip and good durability
- Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS) utilizes variable tension across the whole carcass width to optimize the contact patch for the ideal footprint and remarkable handling
- Jointless Belt construction (JLB) in radial sizes eliminates the belt overlap, resulting in smoother handling, minimizes the tread center's dynamic growth at high speed, and reduces distortion and excessive heat build-up
- Aggressive tread pattern derived from Dunlop's popular D908RR has been optimized to reduce rolling noise and provide improved road performance without sacrificing off-road performance
Product Note: Tire only, does not include wheel shown in image.
|Aspect Ratio||Varies (make selection above)|
|Construction||Varies (make selection above)|
|Position||Varies (make selection above)|
|Speed Index||Varies (make selection above)|
|Tire Size||Varies (make selection above)|
|Wheel Size||Varies (make selection above)|
|Width||Varies (make selection above)|
Customer ReviewsWrite Review
Be the first to review this product. How many stars would you give this product?
Questions & AnswersAsk Question
Have a question? Please ask our experts and customers who own this product.