In Stock –
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered Exhaust System
Big Shots Staggered provide the best of both worlds, long and low 2-into-2 style pipes with 2-into-1 performance thanks to the Vance & Hines Power Chamber hidden crossover. Complete with one-piece full length heat shields and slash-cut CNC machined end-caps, Big Shots Staggered come standard with louvered-core baffles, and can also be fitted with optional quiet baffles.
Vance & Hines has designed a flat plane mounting panel for the 12mm oxygen sensors now employed, which positions the sensor deeper into the exhaust stream, providing enhanced data feedback to the ECM.
- Power Chamber crossover technology
- Full coverage heat shields
- Optional quiet baffle available, sold separately
- Equipped with 12mm O2 sensor ports
|Baffles Included||Yes, Removable|
|Color||Varies (make selection above)|
|Configuration||2 into 2|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Finish||Varies (make selection above)|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLS Softail Slim 2012-2016
- FLSS Softail Slim S 2016
- FLST Heritage Softail 1986-1990, 2006
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 1988-2016
- FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic 2001-2006
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 1990-2016
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2010-2016
- FLSTFBS Softail Fat Boy S 2016
- FLSTFI Softail Fat Boy 2001-2006
- FLSTI Heritage Softail 2006
- FLSTN Heritage Softail Nostalgia 1993
- FLSTN Heritage Softail Special 1994-1996
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2005-2016
- FLSTNI Softail Deluxe 2005-2006
- FLSTS Heritage Springer Softail 1997-2003
- FLSTSB Softail Cross Bones 2008-2011
- FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic 2005-2007
- FLSTSCI Softail Springer Classic 2005-2006
- FLSTSI Heritage Springer Softail 2001-2003
- FXD Dyna Super Glide 1995-2005, 2007-2010
- FXDB Dyna Daytona 1992
- FXDB Dyna Street Bob 2007-2016
- FXDB Dyna Sturgis 1991
- FXDBC Dyna Street Bob Limited 2016
- FXDBI Dyna Street Bob 2006
- FXDC Dyna Glide Custom 1992
- FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom 2012-2014
- FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom 2005-2006
- FXDF Dyna Fat Bob 2008-2016
- FXDI35 35th Anniversary Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDI Dyna Super Glide 2004-2006
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 1993-2005, 2007-2009, 2014-2016
- FXDLI Dyna Low Rider 2004-2006
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Low Rider Convertible 1994
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Super Glide Convertible 1999-2000
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 1993-2005, 2007-2008, 2010-2016
- FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide 2004-2006
- FXDX Dyna Super Glide Sport 1999-2005
- FXDXI Dyna Super Glide Sport 2004-2005
- FXDXT Dyna Super Glide T-Sport 2001-2003
- FXS Softail Blackline 2012-2013
- FXST Softail 1986-1990
- FXST Softail Standard 1999-2007
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 1999-2009
- FXSTBI Softail Night Train 2001-2006
- FXSTC Softail Custom 1986-1999, 2007-2010
- FXSTD Softail Deuce 2000-2007
- FXSTDI Softail Deuce 2001-2006
- FXSTI Softail Standard 2001-2006
- FXSTS Springer Softail 1988-2006
- FXSTSB Softail Bad Boy 1995-1997
- FXSTSI Springer Softail 2001-2006
- VTX1300C 2003-2009
- VTX1300R 2005-2009
- VTX1300S 2003-2007
- VTX1800C 2002-2007
- VTX1800F 2005-2008
- VTX1800N 2004-2008
- VTX1800R 2002-2007
- VN1600A Vulcan 1600 Classic 2003-2008
- VN1600B Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak 2004-2008
- VN1600E Vulcan 1600 Classic 2006
- VN1700E Vulcan 1700 Classic 2009-2010
- VN1700G Vulcan 1700 Classic LT 2009-2010
- VL1500 Boulevard C90 2005-2008
- VZ1600 Marauder 1600 2004
- VZR1800 Boulevard M109R 2006-2009, 2011-2014
- VZR1800 Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. 2014-2016
- VZR1800N Boulevard M109R2 2006-2009
- VZR1800Z Boulevard M109R Limited 2006-2009, 2011-2013
- XV1600A Road Star 1600 1999-2003
- XV1600AL Road Star 1600 Limited Edition 2003
- XV1600AS Road Star 1600 MM 1999-2000
- XV1600AS Road Star 1600 Midnight Star 2001-2003
- XV1600AT Road Star 1600 Silverado 1999-2003
- XV1700A Road Star 1700 2004-2008
- XV1700AM Road Star 1700 Midnight 2004-2007
- XV1700AS Road Star 1700 S 2008
- XV1700AT Road Star 1700 Silverado 2004-2008
- XV1700ATM Road Star 1700 Midnight Silverado 2004-2007
- XV1700ATS Road Star 1700 Silverado S 2008
- XV1700PC Road Star Warrior 2002-2009
Questions & Answers
Do you sell replacement heat shields?
Unfortunately, replacement heat shields are only available directly from the manufacturer. You'd have to contact V&H directly in order to acquire the Vance & Hines heat shields you need.
My FXDWG3 has the back pipe that heads back, whereas the one you picture here heads to the front and then to the back. Is this the correct picture?
Also, do I need anything else when I install the pipes, like a tuner or something?
The image shown on our website when you select the 2002 FXDWG3 CVO Dyna from our fit guide is indeed the way the exhaust is routed on your bike. Typically, the issue isn't so much with the rear exhaust's bend so much as it is with foot controls. Provided you bike has the stock foot controls on it, or foot controls that don't move thee footpegs back, you should have no problem fitting this Vance & Hines FXDWG3 exhaust on your machine.
With regard to other parts, if you want to get the best possible performance out of your bike, you'll want to re-jet the carburetor too. In this way, you're assured the best possible throttle response and engine power. We receommend the FXDWG3 Dynojet Carburetor Jet Kit to go along with this exhaust. The included instructions will clearly explain how to set up the carb, making it easy for even a novice mechanic to get it right.
FXDWG3 Dynojet Carburetor Jet Kit
Thanks for your reply but I cannot find the above Jet Kit. Even did a search on your site. Do you offer this and how much?
While not expressly listed to fit your machine, the kit you need can be found under Dynojet Thunderslide Carburetor Jet Kit. Just choose the 2002 FXDWG from our fit guide and you'll receive the correct jet kit to fit your bike since the FXDWG3 and the FXDWG share the same carburetor on a Twin Cam 88 motor. With that, you'll have everything you need to get your Dyna set up to run as well as possible with the Vance & Hines exhaust.
Does this come with all the parts necessary to install properly? Such as exhaust gaskets and clamps?
Yes, everything you need parts-wise is included with this Vance & Hines exhaust kit. You may need to re-use some of the OEM exhaust mounting hardware such as the bolts and brackets, and certainly the exhaust gaskets and such. That said, so long as you have the original exhaust that you bike shipped with from the Harley factory, you should have no problem installing this, or any other Vance & Hines exhaust we sell.
Will this Vance & Hines exhaust system fit on my 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C109R (my bike is NOT a M109R). Are these exhaust pipes/system 'Harley Davidson' loud? ....because if they are not, then this system would be a waist of my money. I'm looking for a Vance and Hines exhaust system that's 'Harley' loud, regardless if my bike will sound like a Harley or not, after installation.
By: Seabee Man
Unfortunately, Vance & Hines does not produce an exhaust to fit the 2008 Suzuki's C109R. That said, based upon your requirements, you may wish to have a look at two exhausts we have from Cobra. Both of them are most definitely within your parameters for sound output. They are:
Cobra Speedster Long exhaust system
Cobra Speedster Slashdown exhaust system
From your ears, as sat on the bike, the Slashdown will be slightly louder since it's the shorter of the two and the slashcut end caps bounce a little more sound off the pavement than the Speestar Longs. Still, no matter which set of pipes you go with, you'll find them significantly louder than stock. Cobra started off producing parts for metric bikes that were akin to the variety of Harley-Davidson aftermarket parts available in the '90s. There just wasn't much worth having at the time. That is to say, Cobra built their reputation on giving the metric cruiser rider everything that an HD owner had been enjoying for quite a long time. You'll find either of those exhausts more than suitable for your needs.
On the Suzuki C90 big shots can you remove the baffles?
Yes, the Big Shots from Vance & Hines for the Suzuki C90 Boulevard do come with removable baffles. It takes but a minute to remove each one as they're affixed with a single screw.