In Stock –
Vance & Hines Straightshots HS Dual Slip-On Exhaust
Want to give your Harley superior performance and style without breaking the bank? The Straightshots HS Slip-ons offer the same great look and sound you've grown to love from Vance & Hines at an unbelievable value.
Drenched in Vance & Hines show quality chrome, massive 2-1/2" diameter plasma arc cut 220 degree full coverage muffler heat shields house The Straightshots HS Slip-ons and make them blue proof for long lasting style. Vance & Hines' race inspired performance and traditional hot rod sound set this system apart. Baffles, mounting hardware and easy-to-understand instructions are included for a hassle-free, perfect fit every time.
- 2-1/2" Round with drag pipe styling
- Full coverage heat shields
- Optional quiet baffle available, sold separately
|Country of Origin||USA|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLS Softail Slim 2012-2016
- FLST Heritage Softail 2006
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 2000-2016
- FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic 2001-2006
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 2007-2017
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2010-2016
- FLSTI Heritage Softail 2006
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2007-2016
- FLSTSB Softail Cross Bones 2008-2011
- FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic 2007
- FXCW Softail Rocker 2008-2009
- FXCWC Softail Rocker C 2008-2011
- FXD Dyna Super Glide 1995-2005, 2007-2010
- FXDB Dyna Daytona 1992
- FXDB Dyna Street Bob 2007-2016
- FXDB Dyna Sturgis 1991
- FXDBC Dyna Street Bob Limited 2016
- FXDBI Dyna Street Bob 2006
- FXDC Dyna Glide Custom 1992
- FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom 2005, 2007-2014
- FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom 2005-2006
- FXDI35 35th Anniversary Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDI Dyna Super Glide 2004-2006
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 1993-2005, 2007-2009
- FXDLI Dyna Low Rider 2004-2006
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Convertible 1995-1998
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Low Rider Convertible 1994
- FXDS-CONV Dyna Super Glide Convertible 1999-2000
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 1993-2005, 2007-2008
- FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide 2004-2006
- FXDX Dyna Super Glide Sport 1999-2005
- FXDXI Dyna Super Glide Sport 2004-2005
- FXDXT Dyna Super Glide T-Sport 2001-2003
- FXST Softail Standard 2000-2007
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 2000-2009
- FXSTBI Softail Night Train 2001-2006
- FXSTC Softail Custom 2007-2010
- FXSTD Softail Deuce 2007
- FXSTI Softail Standard 2001-2006
- FXSTS Springer Softail 2000-2006
- FXSTSI Springer Softail 2001-2006
- XL50 50th Anniversary Sportster 2007
- XL883 Sportster 883 2004-2008
- XL883C Sportster 883 Custom 2004-2009
- XL883L Sportster 883 Low 2005-2010
- XL883L Sportster SuperLow 2011-2013
- XL883N Sportster Iron 883 2009-2013
- XL883R Sportster 883R 2004-2007
- XL1200C Sportster 1200 Custom 2004-2013
- XL1200L Sportster 1200 Low 2006-2011
- XL1200N Sportster 1200 Nightster 2007-2012
- XL1200R Sportster 1200 Roadster 2004-2008
- XL1200V Sportster Seventy-Two 2012-2013
- XL1200X Sportster Forty-Eight 2010-2013
Questions & Answers
Can I put on End Caps on the Vance & Hines Straightshots HS Dual Slip on?
If so what are my chooses?
These particular slip-ons have non-removable end caps. They're actually formed as part of the muffler bodies, so there's nothing that can be done, easily at least, to change them out.
Do you have to recalibrate the computer for these pipes on 2016 Street Bob?
While it's not required, if you want to get the most out of this, or any other exhaust we sell - yes, you'd certainly want to recalibrate your Harley's ECU. To do this, we recommend the Street Bob Vance & Hines Fuelpak FP3. With that tool, all you need is an Android or iOS smartphone to download the free Vance & Hines FP3 app and set it up for your machine's exact configuration. Once you've done that, you're ready to go. Plus, in the future, if you were to add an air cleaner kit or change the exhaust you have on there, it would take only a few minutes of your time to re-configure the FP3 to work with those new parts.
do i need to reprogram computer to use these slip-ons on my 2007 sporty?
While it's not required, it certainly doesn't hurt to modify the fuel delivery on your machine if you want to get the best possible throttle response and engine performance out of your exhaust upgrade. For the most part, with slip-on mufflers at least, you'll probably be okay with reprogramming the ECU. If you live at higher altitude or want to get the best possible bang for your buck out of that exhaust, we highly recommend that you tune the bike to work with it.