In Stock –
Cobra Classic Deluxe Slashcut Exhaust System
- Cobra has been building the best metric cruiser exhaust systems for decades
- 3-1/2" Classic Deluxe muffler bodies are larger and longer with improved looks, sound and performance
- Each system is built and fitted by hand to each specific bike, ensuring hassle-free customer installation
- Perfect fit and finish
- Includes full length heat shields
- Nothing sounds better
- Features triple chrome plating for beauty that lasts
- Comes with easy-to-remove baffles
- Instructions and all mounting hardware included
- Made in the USA
|Baffles Included||Yes, Removable|
|Configuration||2 into 2|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Exhaust Diameter||3-1/2 in.|
|Heat Shield Included||Yes|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- VT750C Shadow 750 Aero 2004-2009, 2011-2016
- VT750CA Shadow 750 Aero ABS 2004-2016
- VT1100C2 Shadow 1100 Sabre 2000-2007
- VN1500D Vulcan 1500 Classic 1996-1997
- VN1500E Vulcan 1500 Classic 1998-2004
- VN1500N Vulcan 1500 Classic Fi 2000-2008
- VN1500P Vulcan 1500 Mean Streak 2002-2003
- VN1600B Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak 2004-2008
- VZ1600 Marauder 1600 2004
- XVS1100 V-Star 1100 Custom 2000-2009
- XVS1100 V-Star 1100 Midnight Custom 2005-2009
- XVS1100A V-Star 1100 Classic 2000-2009
- XVS1100AT V-Star 1100 Silverado 2003-2009
- XVS1100L V-Star 1100 1999
Questions & Answers
how loud are these pipes. looking for good sound but not overly loud
Every exhaust that Cobra makes is going to be louder than stock. How much louder, it's hard to say since "too loud" is rather subjective. Most of these exhausts come with removable baffles, and some even allow for the installation of "quiet" baffles (which have to be purchased separately) if you need to hush them up as much as possible. With these options, you may be able to tune the exhaust note to your liking.
I have a 2014 Honda VT750 Aero. What baffles are included...is it the quite baffle?
Cobra's Classic Deluxe Slashcut exhaust system come with quiet baffles that have additional silencing material. With its 3-1/2 inch muffler bodies, the Classic Deluxe Exhaust delivers a deep, mellow sound. It's pure, but not too loud.
What size jet is recommended for a 2009 V-Star 1100 with this exhaust?
Cobra recommends a 104 to 112 size main jet to go with this exhaust on a 2009 V-Star 1100. We do have the perfect jet kit with all of those parts and more available to fit your bike in our store. Simply search for "Cobra Carburetor Jet Kit" and you'll find exactly what you need.
Will I need to re-jet my carb if I replace my stock pipes with these?
While you can probably get away with installing this exhaust on its own, to get the best possible engine performance, we recommend the installation of a Cobra Carburetor Jet Kit to go along with it. Cobra's jet kits are specifically designed to work with their exhaust systems so you can get maximum performance with minimal fuss. Everything you need along with clear installation instructions, is included in the box with the jet kit.
What jet kit is recommended for this exaust?
For just about every Cobra exhaust, there's a Cobra Carburetor Jet Kit to go along with it. You'll find that when reading the instructions which are included with each jet kit, there's a pretty good description on how to get the jetting right for your specific needs. Since the jet kits themselves are developed by Cobra, we've found them to be spot-on in almost every standard installation our customers have encountered. Be it if you're just putting on the exhaust, or if you're adding that and an air cleaner - the instructions are pretty illuminating when it comes to getting it right on your first go.
I have an 08 Honda Shadow Aero, if I buy this style pipe are the baffles easily removed?
Yes, the baffles that come with the exhaust are easily removed. A single bolt secures each baffle in position. In less than five minutes, you can pull or install them as you need.