In Stock –
Cobra Speedster Long Exhaust System
When it comes to top of the line pipes, there's the Cobra Speedster, and then there's everyone else. That's because from the port to tip, Cobra stopped at nothing to create the most feature packed quality exhaust system on the market.
From it's PowerPort technology that gives you 2:1 power while maintaining the great 2:2 look, to a replaceable quiet core baffle system for real sound tunability, the Speedster exhaust line redefines standards and sets new ones.
And that's only the beginning. Because beyond all the performance and sound enhancements, you will also find a fit and finish that's unmatched in the industry. Chrome plated and machined billeted tips ensure an ultra clean fit, and then Cobra wraps them in full length custom heat shields with a triple-layer chrome finish that will never blue. When Cobra says they gave this pipe everything they have, they meant it. Literally.
- Easy to understand instructions and all required mounting hardware included with each kit
- Made in the USA
|Configuration||2 into 2|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Heat Shield Included||Yes|
|Muffler End Cap||Chrome|
|Oxygen Sensor Bung||Varies (make selection above)|
|Warranty||Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLS Softail Slim 2012-2014
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 2007-2014
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 2007-2014
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2010-2014
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2007-2014
- FLSTSB Softail Cross Bones 2008-2011
- FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic 2007
- FXD Dyna Super Glide 2007-2010
- FXDB Dyna Street Bob 2007-2011
- FXDBI Dyna Street Bob 2006
- FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom 2007-2011
- FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom 2006
- FXDF Dyna Fat Bob 2008-2011
- FXDI35 35th Anniversary Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDI Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 2007-2009
- FXDLI Dyna Low Rider 2006
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 2007-2008, 2010-2011
- FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide 2006
- FXS Softail Blackline 2011-2013
- FXST Softail Standard 2007
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 2007-2009
- FXSTC Softail Custom 2007-2010
- FXSTD Softail Deuce 2007
- VLR1800 Boulevard C109R 2008-2009
Questions & Answers
Do these pipes require carb rejetting?
While you can probably get away with installing this exhaust by itself, to get the best possible throttle response and engine performance, it's always best to get some sort of fueling modification device in the form of either, a jet kit or a fuel controller. Basically, any time you change the way air gets into or out of, the motor, you'll want to adjust fueling appropriately to maximize any performance gains available from the new setup.
Do i have to change anything by putting theses pipes on my bike is fuel injection
By: Warren H
Generally speaking, no - you don't have to add a fuel tuning device to fit this exhaust on your machine. That said, if you want to get the best possible engine performance and throttle response out of this exhaust, you'll most certainly want to adjust fueling to suit. You'll notice that, after the installation of an aftermarket exhaust - such as the Cobra exhaust we have here, your bike may not idle the same, or may stutter a bit when you grab a handful of throttle getting away from traffic lights. Whenever you change the way air gets into or out of the motor, you should definitely adjust fueling to suit.
To mitigate these fueling problems, Cobra recommends the Fi2000 PowrPro Tuner Fuel Controller to go along with any of their exhausts that fit fuel-injected motorcycles. With that kit installed on your bike, you can expect to avoid the problems noted above - and without requiring a trip to the dyno since the Fi2000 adjust fueling 80 times a second for the best possible throttle response and engine output. It's actually a pretty clever system that does everything for you, just install it on your bike following the easy-to-understand instructions and you're ready to go!