In Stock –
Cobra Speedster Short Swept Exhaust System
The curves on the road are nothing compared to what Cobra is seeing in some of the latest cruisers ... and exactly why not just any pipe design will do. Enter the Speedster Swept. A real work of metallurgical art, the sweeping lines of these pipes are truly breathtaking, but that's only the beginning of what's packed into them. Like Cobra's flagship Speedsters, the Swepts also include Cobra's PowerPort, which gives you 2:1 power while maintaining the great 2:2 look.
The Swepts are then given full-length, triple-layer chrome 2.5-inch heat shields covering 1.75-inch head pipes. And of course they have Cobra's Limited Lifetime Warranty (black finish excluded), To say Cobra outdid themselves on these beauties is a real understatement.
- Easy to understand instructions and all required mounting hardware included with each kit
- Made in the USA
|Color||Varies (make selection above)|
|Configuration||2 into 2|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Exhaust Diameter||1.75 in.|
|Finish||Varies (make selection above)|
|Heat Shield Included||Yes|
Fitment is guaranteed or your money back plus free return shipping. Don't waste time installing a product that doesn't fit. We worked hard ensuring that this product is an exact fit on the vehicles listed below.
- FLD Dyna Switchback 2012-2016
- FLHR Road King 2010-2016
- FLHRC Road King Classic 2010-2013
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 2010-2013
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 2010-2016
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2010-2016
- FLHX Street Glide 2010-2016
- FLHXS Street Glide Special 2014-2016
- FLS Softail Slim 2012-2014
- FLST Heritage Softail 1986-1990, 2006
- FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 1987-2014
- FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic 2001-2006
- FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 1990-2014
- FLSTFB Softail Fat Boy Lo 2010-2014
- FLSTFI Softail Fat Boy 2001-2006
- FLSTI Heritage Softail 2006
- FLSTN Heritage Softail Nostalgia 1993
- FLSTN Heritage Softail Special 1994-1996
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2005-2014
- FLSTNI Softail Deluxe 2005-2006
- FLSTS Heritage Springer Softail 1997-2003
- FLSTSB Softail Cross Bones 2008-2011
- FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic 2005-2007
- FLSTSCI Softail Springer Classic 2005-2006
- FLSTSI Heritage Springer Softail 2001-2003
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 2011-2013
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 2010-2013
- FXD Dyna Super Glide 2007-2010
- FXDB Dyna Street Bob 2007-2016
- FXDBI Dyna Street Bob 2006
- FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom 2007-2014
- FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom 2006
- FXDF Dyna Fat Bob 2008-2016
- FXDI35 35th Anniversary Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDI Dyna Super Glide 2006
- FXDL Dyna Low Rider 2007-2009
- FXDLI Dyna Low Rider 2006
- FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide 2007-2008, 2010-2016
- FXDWGI Dyna Wide Glide 2006
- FXS Softail Blackline 2011-2013
- FXSB Softail Breakout 2013-2016
- FXST Softail 1986-1990
- FXST Softail Standard 1999-2007
- FXSTB Softail Night Train 1999-2009
- FXSTBI Softail Night Train 2001-2006
- FXSTC Softail Custom 1986-1999, 2007-2010
- FXSTD Softail Deuce 2000-2007
- FXSTDI Softail Deuce 2001-2006
- FXSTI Softail Standard 2001-2006
- FXSTS Springer Softail 1988-2006
- FXSTSB Softail Bad Boy 1995-1997
- FXSTSI Springer Softail 2001-2006
Questions & Answers
Do these require different jets?
By: st joe
While you can probably get away with installing the exhaust by itself, Cobra recommends that you adjust fueling with one of their jet kits. This way, you'll get the best possible throttle response and engine performance. Basically, any time you change the way air gets into or out of, the motor, you'll want to adjust fueling appropriately to maximize any performance gains available from the new setup.
I have forward controls, will the fit be ok?
Cobra exhausts are designed to fit bikes in the stock configuration, this includes the foot controls that come on the bike from the factory. Most of the time, it isn't an issue - but whenever you're in doubt, just send us a note with your year, make and model - and we'll be happy to help you understand whether or not any exhaust we sell with go with your aftermarket foot controls.
Are the baffles removable?
By: Jim H
Yes, Cobra Speedster Short Swept exhaust systems come with removable baffles.
Will these fit on a 2016 fxdwg without removing the passenger foot pegs?
No, there's no need to remove the passenger footpegs in order to install this exhaust on the 2016 Dyna Wide Glide.
Will I need to relocate my passenger pegs? 2014 Fat Boy
In the case of the 2014 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy, there's no need to relocate the passenger foot pegs in order to install this exhaust. Nor are you required to purchase any additional hardware in order to do the same.
I really like the style of these..I wanna put them on a 2013 dyna fld...any issues with that??
Yes, the exhaust system you're asking about will bolt straight onto the 2013 Dyna Switchback without issue. The only additional thing you will want to do is adjust fueling to suit. In this way, you can be assured the best possible throttle response and engine power output. We recommend the Vance & Hines Fuelpak FP3 Autotuner to go along with the exhaust. Between the combination of the exhaust and the FP3, you can expect excellent performance gains.
Does this system have O2 bungs?
If your bike came from the factory with oxygen sensors, then yes - this exhaust will also come with O2 sensor ports on it. You simply need to unscrew the sensors from the stock exhaust and put them on this system when you're putting it on your bike.